Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,344 Views
Lots of reasons based on feels, none on science. Belittle? No, just a little sarcasm, nobody here believes the nonsense anyway.

Blindly? Common pal. The scientific and medical community overwhelmingly support vaccines, I choose to trust them.

Blind would be ignoring what the experrts have to say and flying solo - same with government, disregarding what they say because they are the governemnt, or republicans or democrats depending on what the colour is of the team you're on.

This is just one reason why most of the rest of the world thinks Americans are whackjobs and the stereotype is often strengthened just by watching the US news.

Reno tell us about the lab experiments you've done regarding covid and the vaccine pal. Oh and lets hear about your qualifications and medical background. Whats your basis for believing otherwise?

Science, (I) trust the science.
One doesn't have to do tests himself to weigh available evidence and make his own decisions. Perhaps they don't teach critical thinking in Canada. But you acting like smarty pants while actually just being a simpleton, is laughable.

We are a family of 6. 2 of my children are under 12 and therefore not eligible for the vaccine. My other 2 children are in good health with no pre-existing conditions. My wife and I both are in good health with no pre-existing conditions. We have both had covid with minor symptoms. Our family members that are at risk are vaccinated. Evidence is strong that vaccinated people are still capable of contracting covid. I can not find a culpable reason for us to get vaccinated. I am still in the mindset that people that are at risk should be vaccinated but do not feel that we need to do so. Again, I am constantly evaluating the pros and cons but do not see any reason at this point in time to get the vaccine.

In what specific ways is the Delta variant a different beast? I haven’t been paying attention.

From what I can discern, Delta is much more contagious yet not as dangerous. Using the UK as a model of what's to come, hopefully it will peak quickly and then decline.

We are a family of 6. 2 of my children are under 12 and therefore not eligible for the vaccine. My other 2 children are in good health with no pre-existing conditions. My wife and I both are in good health with no pre-existing conditions. We have both had covid with minor symptoms. Our family members that are at risk are vaccinated. Evidence is strong that vaccinated people are still capable of contracting covid. I can not find a culpable reason for us to get vaccinated. I am still in the mindset that people that are at risk should be vaccinated but do not feel that we need to do so. Again, I am constantly evaluating the pros and cons but do not see any reason at this point in time to get the vaccine.
How dare you. Listen to the experts motherfucker :bashing:

Says a vaccinated guy who definitely still wears a mask everywhere.
I don't quite understand this response...

I also don't still wear a mask everywhere and have been vocal against mandates since the vaccine became readily available to everyone. But, yeah, Dave sucks or whatever.

Third shot is like a refill of fountain coke for some folks.

12.png

Looking forward to getting my 3yo vaccinated. Then as a unit we'll be invincible.

Natural selection? I think so.​

Survival of the fittest, nature is a beast/bitch.​

Scared Of The Vaccine, A Family Gets Ravaged By COVID​

Tiffany Devereaux lost her 35-year-old fiancé, Britt McCall, her 65-year-old mother and her 85-year-old grandmother to COVID-19 in just five days.

If you read the news you get the feeling virus has an 80% death rate, and it just follows those bad people we don't like, teaching them a lesson, and proving us right. :clap: good job virus

If you read the news you get the feeling virus has an 80% death rate, and it just follows those bad people we don't like, teaching them a lesson, and proving us right. :clap: good job virus
Maybe when YOU read the news you get that feeling. When I read news stories like this it just makes me shake my head because it could have been avoided. Death is rare/nonexistent in people who contract Covid after receiving the vaccine. Indisputable.

These people were so terrified of the cure that they got themselves killed.

Also though I get no joy from the deaths of others and sadness that families suffer through afterwards I am powerless to do anything but observe and am not sad myself anyomre. Mainly because tragedies happen every minute of every day and having to cope with other peoples never ending tragedies is not good for ones mental health.

These people were so terrified of the cure that they got themselves killed.
I know a Colombian man who's son, 40 something anti vaxer anti masker passed away last week after 2 weeks intubated, I asked him if he himself will now take the vaccine and he said no, pretty hard to feel sorry for these people

I know a Colombian man who's son, 40 something anti vaxer anti masker passed away last week after 2 weeks intubated, I asked him if he himself will now take the vaccine and he said no, pretty hard to feel sorry for these people
Last time I spoke with my younger brother I asked him if he is vaccinated and he replied he would prefer to contract Covid than receive the vaccine.

I'm fully vaccinated with PfizerX2 and am considering getting a booster of Moderna as there is a hugh surplus here that is about to expire.

If my younger brother dies then my inheiritance goes up by double.

Proof that I’m a visionary.

All the crazies are protesting the concept I initiated.

C798AF63-6F0B-4251-9BD8-474901AC43BF.jpeg