Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,253 Views
Maybe when YOU read the news you get that feeling. When I read news stories like this it just makes me shake my head because it could have been avoided. Death is rare/nonexistent in people who contract Covid after receiving the vaccine. Indisputable.

These people were so terrified of the cure that they got themselves killed.

Also though I get no joy from the deaths of others and sadness that families suffer through afterwards I am powerless to do anything but observe and am not sad myself anyomre. Mainly because tragedies happen every minute of every day and having to cope with other peoples never ending tragedies is not good for ones mental health.
Meh. I think you get a kick out of saying look at those dumb people, and I am smart. My news feed is filled with stories designed to play on people's fear n emotions. Of course they don't find any people who had a vaccine and had serious side effects :rolleyes: or those that tragically died from virus after getting vaccine. I'm sure those exist

Meh. I think you get a kick out of saying look at those dumb people, and I am smart. My news feed is filled with stories designed to play on people's fear n emotions. Of course they don't find any people who had a vaccine and had serious side effects :rolleyes: or those that tragically died from virus after getting vaccine. I'm sure those exist
Meh. I think YOU get a kick out of saying I'm saying look at those dumb people I am smart.

I don't think taking a vaccine makes me smart, the majority of citizens in develped nations have taken it.
Its just common sense. Like wearing a helmet on a motorcycle or seatbelt in a car, kids stuff pal, stuff pre-schoolers know.

You are sure they exist eh pal? But no way to disprove the claim that people that get the vaccine and contract Covid don't die from it.

Sure thing, bub.

Exist, I'm sure, but in extremely small and mathematically irrelevant numbers. This isn't some huge cover-up or media bias. It's science.

I agree that there are ton of moral and ethical issues with how news is covered, fear mongering, etc. But for fuck's sake, 99%+ of the hospitalizations are people who aren't vaccinated. The people still dying aren't vaccinated. Millions and millions and millions of people are vaccinated and we aren't seeing people turn into toads or super magnets. These vaccinations went through legitimate clinical trials before being released. Anti-vax fears are based on nothing of substance. These are just needless sicknesses and deaths based purely on the spread of misinformation.

Exist, I'm sure, but in extremely small and mathematically irrelevant numbers. This isn't some huge cover-up or media bias. It's science.

I agree that there are ton of moral and ethical issues with how news is covered, fear mongering, etc. But for fuck's sake, 99%+ of the hospitalizations are people who aren't vaccinated. The people still dying aren't vaccinated. Millions and millions and millions of people are vaccinated and we aren't seeing people turn into toads or super magnets. These vaccinations went through legitimate clinical trials before being released. Anti-vax fears are based on nothing of substance. These are just needless sicknesses and deaths based purely on the spread of misinformation.
LOL. A big Fauci fan here. Please give me some unbiased data on the latter.

While I am vaccinated and encourage adults to get vaccinated, there’s zero chance I’m getting
my juvenile sons vaccinated any time in the near future. They’re more likely to get struck by lightning than they are to have serious health complications from C-19.

Those here with children…..what are you all doing as far as vaccinations go for your kids?

We've had several children here in the hospital that have had COVID. I don't think one of my kids will be able to be vaccinated due to health issues. Adults in the house are all vaccinated, but one stopped wearing a mask for a week (at the gym) and ended up with COVID.

At the K-12 school my sons attend, zero students have ended up in the hospital due to C-19.

In fact, they’re not requiring students to wear masks at school for the school year that starts next week.

At the K-12 school my sons attend, zero students have ended up in the hospital due to C-19.

In fact, they’re not requiring students to wear masks at school for the school year that starts next week.
Unless a child actually dies, I really don't see that changing. Schools here are no longer requiring masks.

LOL. A big Fauci fan here. Please give me some unbiased data on the latter.

Cleveland Clinic

Alabama State Health Officer

Both reporting unique data (not CDC numbers). I could find more, but they'll all just be brushed off as Fauci cronies, right?

If you are so concerned about unbiased data, where's the unbiased data on the harmfulness or lack of efficiency of the vaccine?

Nice data VD! The guy who came on here crying about his parents dying from COVID because people weren't masking up or weren't taking COVID seriously. How old are they? Life expectancy is 76 women and 78 men. I more concerned with the 35 year old self-employed business man with a wife and 3 kids who lost everything from the prolong shutdown. Forty more years to live and wondering how the fuck do I get out of this hole. Thirty less years of the good life that your parents have enjoyed. Tell your parents if this happens again, just STF inside and don't worry about others.

And don't you worry yourself about people not wanting to take the vaccine. It's their choice and if they so care to do so, fine. Hey, you and the fam are all vaccine up so you won't die from catching it from an unvaccinated person. I love your California, the bureaucratic state that rivals our government in making people jump through hoops to get anything done all for the purpose of creating BS jobs.

From before your time but oh so true!

Nice data VD! The guy who came on here crying about his parents dying from COVID because people weren't masking up or weren't taking COVID seriously. How old are they? Life expectancy is 76 women and 78 men. I more concerned with the 35 year old self-employed business manwith a wife and 3 kids who lost everything from the prolong shutdown. Forty more years to live and wondering how the fuck do I get out of this hole. Thirty less years of the good life that your parents have enjoyed. Tell your parents if this happens again, just STF inside and don't worry about others.

And don't you worry yourself about people not wanting to take the vaccine. It's their choice and if they so care to do so, fine. Hey, you and the fam are all vaccine up so you won't die from catching it from an unvaccinated person. I love your California, the bureaucratic state that rivals our government in making people jump through hoops to get anything done all for the purpose of creating BS jobs.

From before your time but oh so true!

Cool. You ask for data, I give you data, you spring this.

Again, I'll ask. Where is your data that vaccines are harmful or ineffective?

You are barking up the wrong fucking tree. I've already said countless times that lockdowns were complicated and not necessarily the right move given the other factors (economy, depression, etc) in play. I've also said that mask mandates should be lifted now that everyone who wants the vaccine has access to it. Don't project all your bullshit onto me because I'm defending the science of vaccination. If you want to deny science and not get it, I don't give a shit. I fucking hate California too.

Cool. You ask for data, I give you data, you spring this.
What did I spring that wasn't true? Like I stated, DO NOT worry about people not wanting to get the vaccine. If they want to die, so be it. So concentrate on you and your parents!

We've had several children here in the hospital that have had COVID. I don't think one of my kids will be able to be vaccinated due to health issues. Adults in the house are all vaccinated, but one stopped wearing a mask for a week (at the gym) and ended up with COVID.

Got covid after the vaccine?

Got covid after the vaccine?
I think we have seen this happen already. Maybe Plommer can post some isolated articles about this happening?

I always thought of the term vaccine as like a cure all. Not like a flu SHOT. Maybe we need to rethink the terminology and now call it them, the COVID shots. Like not one vaccine shot, does all.