• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 170,637 Views
Vaccine sales forecast for the year:

J&J $2.5 billion
Moderna $19.2 billion
Pfizer $33.5 billion

Thanks China :money:

Windsor has 0 cases of Covid patients in the hospital.

Ontario at 80% or something for vaccinations.

Saw this on reddit and agree:

We need to learn to live with the virus and begin treating it as the flu.

Why?

The vaccine is VERY effective in preventing hospitalization and death.

People who don't want the vaccine understand the risks involved.

We need to grow our immunity during the summer months before the winter hits. This is what the UK is doing. In order to reduce potential strain in the winter, we need to grow immunity via infections now.

We need to stop living in fear, yes the case numbers are growing, but I highly doubt hospitalizations and deaths will grow. Again, look at the UK, they just witnessed the 3rd wave while opening up, but the deaths and hospitalizations barely increased.

Join people like myself in taking the vaccine so that we can better protect ourselves and potentially others. We need to move forward and not backwards. We need to boost our economy, not crush it.

COVID IS UP 400% HERE

Mask mandate is back.

Prolly gonna need more vaccines. New strain ones.

How many vaccines will the pawns here take if asked by your government?

Daily ones? Hourly ones?

COVID IS UP 400% HERE

Mask mandate is back.

Prolly gonna need more vaccines. New strain ones.

How many vaccines will the pawns here take if asked by your government?

Daily ones? Hourly ones?
I mean you are one of the pawns too, Blitty. You don't get to act like you are above the fray because your wife "made" you get one.

Take a stand and turn down the boosters + future vaccines if you want to take this "I'm not a pawn" stance.

Dave, will you take the daily/hourly boosters if asked?

Is there ever going to be a point where you refuse being pumped up with junk?

Dave, will you take the daily/hourly boosters if asked?

Is there ever going to be a point where you refuse being pumped up with junk?
I mean that isn't how vaccines work. It's a ridiculous hypothetical.

But to answer your question, I'd refuse being "pumped with junk" as soon as I believed that it wasn't science-based. I was happy to get the vaccine and will be happy to get the updated booster because I don't believe there is a conspiracy going on.

What blows my mind is the people like you that believe something is afoot and still got the damn thing. Just to conform? I mean even if I'm being deceived by all of the top medical experts and world leaders, at least I'm taking it because I think it's for the good of me, my loved ones, and society. You actually think this stuff is detrimental to your health/security/whatever and still got it? I wouldn't have, in your shoes. Will you take a stand next time around?

Why is our system so strict when it comes to licenses and passports but not vaccines?

Why no vaccine passport to verify when people enter a building or country are clean?

just cause someone believes "something is a foot", and has doubts and questions, doesn't mean they are certain what the right move is.
And yes pawn pressure is no laughing matter. The worst autrocities in history wouldn't be possible without pawn pressure

Canadian government sent this to me via the mail:

20210730_140522.jpg
20210730_140531.jpg

The nerve of these cocksuckers. They trying to get us all killed!!

strawman
People do have side effects from vaccines. Even if not often severe, And it's very likely that longterm side effects can develop that cannot yet be known.
They don't have to be "trying to kill us", for people to be hesitant.

The trying to kill us part is whatever these pricks are doing in the bio weapon research labs they've built all over the world :thinking:

strawman
People do have side effects from vaccines:thinking:
One of these side effects is not dying from contracting covid.

The vaccines save more lives than they harm pal, thats all I'm trying to say.

No point debating/arguing as its impossible to change another persons beliefs. " I don't trust the government at all (as in ZERO)" is quite prevalent in the USA - the fearmongering capital of the planet. Too many Americans scared silly.
Not so much in the rest of the developed world.

You're the one trying to belittle others, because what, they don't blindly and happily obey whatever the prevailing popular opinion is?
There's other problems in the world and in health besides coronavirus.

You're the one trying to belittle others, because what, they don't blindly and happily obey whatever the prevailing popular opinion is?
There's other problems in the world and in health besides coronavirus.
Lots of reasons based on feels, none on science. Belittle? No, just a little sarcasm, nobody here believes the nonsense anyway.

Blindly? Common pal. The scientific and medical community overwhelmingly support vaccines, I choose to trust them.

Blind would be ignoring what the experrts have to say and flying solo - same with government, disregarding what they say because they are the governemnt, or republicans or democrats depending on what the colour is of the team you're on.

This is just one reason why most of the rest of the world thinks Americans are whackjobs and the stereotype is often strengthened just by watching the US news.

Reno tell us about the lab experiments you've done regarding covid and the vaccine pal. Oh and lets hear about your qualifications and medical background. Whats your basis for believing otherwise?

Science, (I) trust the science.

Last edited:
Most gamelivers have been extremely lucky in avoiding coronavirus(or knowing if they are infected) but delta variant is a different beast.

Can we have another round of who will get coronavirus - vaccinated versus unvaccinated?