Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,015 Comments
  • Views 175,543 Views
We just had a ZoomTrivia night.

The boners were there along with 4 other couples.

Good times.

C9F03C90-ECF5-4FDC-9813-4630AA18CF7C.png

Which ones the boners? I don't recognize him

This forgivable loans / paycheck protection program can be a racket too.

this program has been put in the hands of the bankers, they are the ones deciding who gets it or not, and they are already declining a ton of people just because

2.2 trillion is going to be the biggest money heist in the history of humans, not even 5% of that will reach the people directly

already the personal protection equipment rackets are on, they are being procured from chains of shells of private sellers, in the hands of the current admin posse and law enforcement never ever will look into the trail

afghanistan was 1 trillion over 18 years, 2.2 trillion in a few months - hahaha

the once in a lifetime gift

this program has been put in the hands of the bankers, they are the ones deciding who gets it or not, and they are already declining a ton of people just because

2.2 trillion is going to be the biggest money heist in the history of humans, not even 5% of that will reach the people directly

already the personal protection equipment rackets are on, they are being procured from chains of shells of private sellers, in the hands of the current admin posse and law enforcement never ever will look into the trail

Nice writeup RJ! Now put some facts behind your story! :hattip:

(Do the boners have non-white friends?)

:dunno: Matty, think about how many thoroughbred horse owners are black?

Even if no race, my guess is the Boners will be having a few of these on the first Sat in May!
1586708763765.png

Even if no race, my guess is the Boners will be having a few of these on the first Sat in May!
View attachment 3176

No Derby in May this year unfortunately.

This and the mojito are the most overrated drinks in my opinion. Never liked them.

but who would want to tank the economy Roggie? Surely this was an accident, and nobody could've forseen this happening :look:

Almost as many that are grooms?

“Is what we are doing now really the best approach? How can we respond to COVID-19 in a way that keeps our economy intact, keeps people employed, and empowers our people with a feeling of hope and optimism, not desperation and despair?” he said.

yeah no shit. Personally, my concern of weakening physical and emotional health due to the disruption is about 100x my fear of the virus. And I don't even have any immediate financial concern.