Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,015 Comments
  • Views 175,196 Views
As most of you know I can’t stand Trump

but

CNN just broke away from the Corona Task Force briefing because some irresponsible journalism was getting called out by Trump (with facts to back it up).

CNN has graduated to co-MVP (with Fox News) for worst news channel

Trump continues to insist he has handled the virus “perfect”. smh.

And doubles down on inhereting an “empty cubard”

Dude, you’ve been the prez since 2016.

Trump continues to insist he has handled the virus “perfect”. smh.

And doubles down on inhereting an “empty cubard”

Dude, you’ve been the prez since 2016.
Sad thing is there are dumbericans watching the broadcast that agree with and believe him 100%.

Yeah I have no doubts the system was/is shit. So I don't think he's lying. Probably they had to do alot of impressive stuff just to get it to passable once this thing started. Now, is Trump responsible for not changing the system earlier? Sure, just as much as the 5 Presidents before him.

And yeah, its wild how the media keeps talking about not covering the briefings, or he shouldn't be allowed to have them. I've never heard the media trying to silence a President like that.
It's like wtf? This stupidity with the virus is 90% of what's happening in the country, and what? we have more important programming going on? give me a fucking break:dunno:

nice county level super detailed data map by John Hopkins University

looking at some of these names makes me think. :thinking:
Most of the powerful, influential people, gotta be pretty old. Maybe they really are scared.
Why not lock all the plebs down, lower the chance that somehow this spreads to us. Meanwhile, we pull some wealth out, reduce the middle class (those pricks have been getting a little too big for their britches anyways). :hmm: yeah, pretty reasonable

Yeah I have no doubts the system was/is shit. So I don't think he's lying. Probably they had to do alot of impressive stuff just to get it to passable once this thing started. Now, is Trump responsible for not changing the system earlier? Sure, just as much as the 5 Presidents before him.

And yeah, its wild how the media keeps talking about not covering the briefings, or he shouldn't be allowed to have them. I've never heard the media trying to silence a President like that.
It's like wtf? This stupidity with the virus is 90% of what's happening in the country, and what? we have more important programming going on? give me a fucking break:dunno:

One hell of a quality post! How is any of it disputable? IT'S NOT! :yes:

One hell of a quality post! How is any of it disputable? IT'S NOT! :yes:

Agreed! None of Reno’s post is disputable. I’m glad he agreed that Trump (and the administrations before him) are responsible for being caught flat footed by a novel virus.

If only Trump would admit that as well instead of doubling down on how “perfect” he’s handled (and prepared) for everything.

If only Trump would admit that as well instead of doubling down on how “perfect” he’s handled (and prepared) for everything.

I agree! That's one part of his personality I don't like! Being "perfect", never admitting a mistake here or the there! I dunno but possibly with "all the constant sh** he has gotten thrown at him by the Democrats/liberal media for 3+ years has made more defensive! I might not trust what the media would later report either if i said I was wrong! :dunno:

Tron, one hell of a quality post too! :yes:

Anyone seeing meat shortages?

I feel like most stores here were already way low

but it will get worse as the processing plants start to domino cascade into shut downs

Haven't been out of house in over a week but before that Publix and Winn-Dixie were definitely sparsely stocked! Limited choices! Don't know about Walmart!

LOL at Cuomo press conference on FoxNews presently! See, Fox doesn't turn off the liberal politicians like liberal media does with Trump!

Dammit our security and puppy cams are getting corona-ed

In response to community issues caused by COVID-19, we’re temporarily adjusting your camera quality and bandwidth in an effort to conserve internet resources.

I feel like most stores here were already way low

but it will get worse as the processing plants start to domino cascade into shut downs
Apparently there is a possibility of meat shortages in the USA as a few processing plants are shut down..
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chloes...e-reality-is-far-less-worrisome/#339666a72a6b
Canada seems to be fine.

Store across the street is fully stocked except for toilet paper. Why is TP still hard to keep on shelves?

Store across the street is fully stocked except for toilet paper. Why is TP still hard to keep on shelves?
I know that there is enough tp in Toronto for all the grocery stores - I think part of the problem was the grocery store distribution centres didn't order enough and now are behind. There is a massive "IRVING TISSUE"warehouse up on Sheppard Ave W near Weston rd that receives paper daily from NB & Nova Scotia. I know because when I was driving a truck for "Metro" grocery stores I would pick up loads of paper for the grocery warehouse in Toronto.

The weirdest thing is that Rabba stores have tons of TP. They're just a bit out of the way for me. But yeah I've had to get it from the Muslims over the last month. We have zero storage in our shoebox condo so I just buy a pack at a time.

#cooltpstorybro

one reason I read it's because it's bulky to store, so they always keep the minimum at the retail shop