Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,419 Views
Vaccine Passport in British Columbia,needed to go to restaurants and major public events.
Barcodes on our foreheads not to far away

Desantis the only reasonable man I've heard speak about virus recently. These other pricks only intent on pushing vaccines.
I like the guy so far but his total resistance to wearing a mask I don't. I mean you usually get a cold from someone through say the nose or mouth so even though COVID might be transmitted other ways too, I have to surmise it's the predominate way someone gets it.

These other pricks only intent on pushing vaccines.
RC, some big boys must be losing plenty of cash over it? Lots of doses out getting wasted that somebody got paid for and that somebody paid for. Jill Biden even going on a road tour pushing it and degrading people who won't get it at the same time. She doesn't care crap about us people! Her actions speak louder than her words.

MCB, sounds good. Reading that most of the serious cases and deaths are with unvaccinated people. Me and the Mrs are somewhat concerned but waiting this long and with our antibodies test in early October now probably just wait. Does anyone here know for sure if the antibodies might not show up? Maybe they only stay for a certain period of time?

The level of antibodies after an infection(or vaccination) wanes with time but it varies with person to person. Also, if you encounter the virus again, the level may shoot up. If you have tested positive for covid before, then you should not worry.

yes mr. m, pretty certain that antibodies fade over time. That doesn't mean you don't have immunity

RC, some big boys must be losing plenty of cash over it? Lots of doses out getting wasted that somebody got paid for and that somebody paid for. Jill Biden even going on a road tour pushing it and degrading people who won't get it at the same time. She doesn't care crap about us people! Her actions speak louder than her words.
Yeah, from the start, these guys are not trying to be straightforward with us. To me that is plainly obvious. They are mostly doing/saying whatever they feel will push the public in the right direction. The right direction for whom, is up for debate :yes:

I agree Reno that antibodies resulting from infection are the same or probably better than mrna vaccine antibodies.

agree that, these antibodies would be better

the difference between a basketball team that has actually played games vs team that only watched film and practiced

MCB, sounds good. Reading that most of the serious cases and deaths are with unvaccinated people. Me and the Mrs are somewhat concerned but waiting this long and with our antibodies test in early October now probably just wait. Does anyone here know for sure if the antibodies might not show up? Maybe they only stay for a certain period of time?
What is the main reason you don't want to get vaccinated at this point?

What is the main reason you don't want to get vaccinated at this point?
Waiting for the antibodies test to see if we had it. VD, maybe I'm wrong but I thought if we had the antibodies in us, not a required need to get the vaccine?

Waiting for the antibodies test to see if we had it. VD, maybe I'm wrong but I thought if we had the antibodies in us, not a required need to get the vaccine?
If you have had it before and have antibodies, you will very likely be fine, yes. Reinfection rates are quite low.

I'm just curious on where your vaccine hesitancy comes from. At this point there's little doubt the vaccine is safe and effective. It hasn't been tied to any major side effects. Virtually no one with it is being hospitalized or dying. Across 10s of millions of people.

Antibodies and their effectiveness vary from person to person. And they fade with time. You and the Mrs M will be fine with or without it I'm sure, just seems like the clearly safer path is with vaccine.

If you have had it before and have antibodies, you will very likely be fine, yes. Reinfection rates are quite low.

I'm just curious on where your vaccine hesitancy comes from. At this point there's little doubt the vaccine is safe and effective. It hasn't been tied to any major side effects. Virtually no one with it is being hospitalized or dying. Across 10s of millions of people.

Antibodies and their effectiveness vary from person to person. And they fade with time. You and the Mrs M will be fine with or without it I'm sure, just seems like the clearly safer path is with vaccine.
Like I posted MrsM get the antibodies test end of Sept and me in early October. Figured this long, wait a little longer. If no antibodies in us I figure we will get it.

I just learned that my wife is not taking my child to an indoor restaurant until she gets vaccinated. News to me.

Vaccine Passport in British Columbia,needed to go to restaurants and major public events.
Barcodes on our foreheads not to far away
:eek: I will not go to any place that requires, unless absolutely necessary. I'm sure I'm not the primary demographic they looking to fuck though.

People have grown way too accepting of all their shit. I liked it when you could rent an apartment without a credit score, a hotel room without a cc, get on a Greyhound without an ID, have a smoke, drive a car without having to trick the seatbelt beeper, etc :nope: sad world we live in.
When I was a kid I saw a movie about robots that looked like humans, only now I understand :yes:

Friends of ours were diagnosed with COVID on Wednesday. They went and had the monoclonal antibody treatment. Husband is in impeccable shape and feels better today. Although he did pass out after taking the shot presumably having an adverse reaction to the injection. Wife was close to being hospitalized, (she doesn't work out like he does) and has reacted favorably to the treatment. Neither were vaccinated. Monoclonal treatment is being publicized widely in Florida. Hopefully it helps, as advertised, to keep them and others from getting it worse.

I've seen that advertised at Tropical Park

Is monoclonal treatment only for after infection?

:eek: I will not go to any place that requires, unless absolutely necessary. I'm sure I'm not the primary demographic they looking to fuck though.

People have grown way too accepting of all their shit. I liked it when you could rent an apartment without a credit score, a hotel room without a cc, get on a Greyhound without an ID, have a smoke, drive a car without having to trick the seatbelt beeper, etc :nope: sad world we live in.
When I was a kid I saw a movie about robots that looked like humans, only now I understand :yes:
Yea,I am not too keen on it as well.Unfortunately,occasionally have business meeting at restaurants so I had to conform.

I mean in my perfect world there's places that require it, places that require you NOT have it and places that are indifferent. Let the consumers decide.