common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,223 Comments
  • Views 147,880 Views
oooooooooohhh....he totes called you a corporate tool...you should cash him ousside...

I'm always cracking jokes. I thought thats what I did here ...and everywhere :dunno:
Oddly enough someone was saying something along the same lines of they surprised to see me smiling or laughing the other day.
Perhaps people aren't seeing what I assume they are, about what I'm trying to do around here:sparesomecutter:

Yeah, I was there for that, too. I do have a not-very-fleshed out theory about all that. I'll run it by you tonight.

l
but what is strange is Matty's set up feels eerily similar to what I would have wanted. (hope that doesn't sound too weird) Except for the being corporate tool part of course.

:mrquincy:

I'm steadily transitioning from corporate tool to greasy artisan, comrade. Did you see me wind some guitar pickups?!?

tni7pw8.jpg

QK0HEIK.jpg

6D0SwRa.jpg

"I will grow bigger and then I will be an astronaut." -JL, 3

Does Canada have those? Respect to the dream tho, That's about as good as they get. I always wanted to be a middling 9-5er with a penitent for uber rational decision making and look what I've become!

I blame the hurricane for knocking out half of the posters.

Canada has the best astronauts.

Jean-Louis now has a cousin slash half sibling. (Joe Rain made a baby this morning.)

Baby Edmond

One week later, JL got yet another (half-)cousin, girl this time

Baby Elizabeth

Whens your next baby coming, matty?

We are waiting. :cop: