common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,225 Comments
  • Views 149,254 Views
Some would say I have already achieved it.

Meanwhile, it's all well and good for JL, but someone needs to tell the Blue Jays their bats are not hats. Thems are supposed to be for hitting baseballs.

:light:

Nah, that's the freaky one that's connected in the middle.

57da49862264747c5e14eb8c5f60e566.jpeg

They all look similar though. Same developer did the entire 'hood.

All condos. I live in a futuristic Blade Runner type of 'hood. Looks cool at night.

14767359086_98510a18dc_b.jpg

My shoebox condo is somewere right in the center of that tower to the right of the CN Tower.

bueatiful. I can't wait to move to a city.

How is lil man?

this is all very strange. ...good looking kid btw, he's got some style, comes through in that one

such a handsome boy! my goodness how he has grown. goes by fast huh?!

Anymore night terrors lately???

How is the crazy neighbour these days?

He is growing up so fast. And your sperm produced one really good looking boy there. Yay Matty's sperm!!!!

Anymore night terrors lately???

How is the crazy neighbour these days?

No. He's been laughing in his sleep lately. :chickendance:

Neighbour is very very quiet. Social workers are coming by twice a week to check on her. I rarely see her. Last time she was still showing signs of being scared of men. She's a lot less jumpy though and no more yelling. Yay modern chemistry.

lol I wonder what he is dreaming about that is making him laugh

Does reno laugh in his sleep? Does reno ever laugh?

I'm always cracking jokes. I thought thats what I did here ...and everywhere :dunno:
Oddly enough someone was saying something along the same lines of they surprised to see me smiling or laughing the other day.
Perhaps people aren't seeing what I assume they are, about what I'm trying to do around here:sparesomecutter:

but what is strange is Matty's set up feels eerily similar to what I would have wanted. (hope that doesn't sound too weird) Except for the being corporate tool part of course.