CGSF here to brighten your day/night! <VIDEO>

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 3,920 Views
This video gave me a quick scare! Thinking of the JFK anniversary and then the Marilyn Monroe thing ...... CGSF, just give us the nude in bed pic while you just sleeping off a drunken night! Stay off the pills! Luv ya and you do look marvelous! And please stop thinking of Blitty, someone special is out there for you!
:xoxo:

constructive criticism here... girls with big heads and necks need longer hair...shorter hair make you look heavier than you might be...it grows, no biggie...

This is the kind of shit Housepicks is talking about.

Give us a fucking winner, bozo!!

:boxcleanersdaddy:

Tron says skip the video and HAMMER Dolphins +4.5 -110.

Dolphins +4.5 -110 it is then. ArbiTRON rated #1 play of the day.

Anyone wanna take my action?

constructive criticism here... girls with big heads and necks need longer hair...shorter hair make you look heavier than you might be...it grows, no biggie...

She is heavy. No hair styling can make her look petite.

you're are royal sunshine

that might be too many ares or did you mean ours? Matty?

way to stick to the 40 second rule CG. Good to see you paying attention :hattip:

Nevermind Phins. Sorry, Moldy.

Take Chargers and the points

Chargers and points it is. ArbiTRON number 1 rated play of the day.

I'm all fucking in.

:boxcleanersdaddy::boxcleanersdaddy::boxcleanersdaddy:

heavy on Under there...gl boyz

(I don't bet anymore. Just jrunk and having some online fun. Don't want anyone thinking I'm a bigger douche than I actually am.)

(Actually I don't care. Think away.)

lolz... you are way over thinking things in hopes of seeing your name lit up...bet away, nobody cares bud :thumbsup:

I'M GONNA BE A STAR, MOMMA. A BIG STAR!

Bread, common just one time! I'll put 1K on NE +1! I got you covered for your 500! Peyton can't play in the cold! Been so long but I think betting against him is the way to go this time! Haven't been fuked by him in so long! I miss it!