CGSF here to brighten your day/night! <VIDEO>

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 3,949 Views
blitty is cgnjnysf's aiden

casper is Stanford Blatch

I like good analogies/putdowns but that was weak.

Considering I am not a short bald gay man who did have more than a strictly platonic situation with Caligirl makes this analogy asinine.

Considering I am not a short bald gay man who did have more than a strictly platonic situation with Caligirl makes this analogy asinine.

Do you read Plato Casper? This is one of my favorite quotes by him.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

:lmao:

This is our Casper, sober, on his birthday.

Unfuckingreal.

See Kato?

Now THATS a good putdown!

Is this the Lion King guy you are in love with?

thanks casper.

i look up to you.

I LOVE that both Kato and Casper know who Stanford Blatch is!

so Casper fucked her too? Or was that already common knowledge? :dunno:

Casper is good at rolling with the punches, but when he wants to, he can be ruthless.

casper - you are comic relief though?

so Casper fucked her too? Or was that already common knowledge? :dunno:

I'd say that if he had the right amount of drugs and booze he would have scored a touchdown.

IAG
What do you miss about NY besides Chris? If he was not there would you feel such a strong want to return? Is he still seeing that other woman?

I like the Carrie and Mr. Big comparison. You should go to Mexico and throw your cell phone away in the ocean like Carrie did...then get out of your Mexicoma, get drunk with your girlfriends, and hire Jennifer Hudson to be your personal assistant. I hear ya on stopping working toward a futureless future...easier said than done. I still think Carrie should have stayed/ended up with Aiden. You sure the HS boyfriend doesn't have potential?

I'm guessing that besides Chris she misses the whole NYC being the greatest city in the world part.. Just a guess.