CGSF here to brighten your day/night! <VIDEO>

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 3,960 Views
I like good analogies/putdowns but that was weak.

Considering I am not a short bald gay man who did have more than a strictly platonic situation with Caligirl makes this analogy asinine.

you're more of a Steve.

IAG
What do you miss about NY besides Chris? If he was not there would you feel such a strong want to return? Is he still seeing that other woman?

I like the Carrie and Mr. Big comparison. You should go to Mexico and throw your cell phone away in the ocean like Carrie did...then get out of your Mexicoma, get drunk with your girlfriends, and hire Jennifer Hudson to be your personal assistant. I hear ya on stopping working toward a futureless future...easier said than done. I still think Carrie should have stayed/ended up with Aiden. You sure the HS boyfriend doesn't have potential?

nyc as a whole.
JL

Cali, Cali, Cali...

who says it won't ever work out? You moved away and he misses you. That is a big first step. I know it doesn't work for everyone but I hung in there with my "Chris" and he has made GIANT steps. All because he finally realized that if he didn't remove his head from his ass he would lose the best thing that ever happened to him. Whatever you do, don't let Chris be the one big regret in your life. Don't let him be that "What might have been". I know you and I have our squabbles but honestly, I only want the best for you. And I don't think you can be happy without Chris.

where is that gary coleman gif?

ok we go with Muddy :ahawut:

you're more of a Steve.

That is spot on.

Guy is a bartender and his relationship with Miranda is unconventional.

I never had cancer though.

But yeah, that's my Sex In The City character to a "T".