Celeb news and trash and scuttlebutt

• Start date
  • Replies 481 Comments
  • Views 49,589 Views
I can kind of see it. Who's the mom?

Edit - Debbie Rowe. I buy it.

I guess if you are the Michael Jackson children and people propose, "Say, why don't we do some DNA testing just to see if there really is a biological relationship," your reaction is: "No. No. Let's just leave things alone in their current state."

Kthanx

Apparently Megan Fox is pregnant with her 3rd child. I am seeing that news in various places.

I feel like she has been around a long time. I have been seeing that name on Hottest Babes Alive lists forever. Since before she started reproducing no doubt.

I have still never seen her in anything.

Apparently Megan Fox is pregnant with her 3rd child. I am seeing that news in various places.

I feel like she has been around a long time. I have been seeing that name on Hottest Babes Alive lists forever. Since before she started reproducing no doubt.

I have still never seen her in anything.

I saw her in Transformers

It was OK, she was hot. Bumblebee more my type.

Because that's just how devil-may-care they are and they'll do anything because they are completely free and cray-cray and no one can make these wild girls conform to some kind of societal norm and they're teaching the world a lesson (except for black bars hiding their nipples.)

Jennifer Aniston has been named People Magazine's most beautiful woman in the world.

I wonder what they're trying to pull with that. They're obviously trying to make some kind of statement - because she is clearly not the most beautiful woman in the world - so what is the statement?

I guess it's that you can still be physically presentable and okay looking in your late 40's but it's really important to be in show business.

Jennifer Aniston has been named People Magazine's most beautiful woman in the world.

I wonder what they're trying to pull with that. They're obviously trying to make some kind of statement - because she is clearly not the most beautiful woman in the world - so what is the statement?

I guess it's that you can still be physically presentable and okay looking in your late 40's but it's really important to be in show business.

Who is the most beautiful woman in the world (According to you)?

Alison-Brie-Engagement-Ring.jpg

alison_brie18.jpg

Alison-Brie.jpg

46303-Alison-Brie-blow-job-gif-Dw5v_zpsdewg8kjc.gif

Who is the most beautiful woman in the world (According to you)?

Hmmm. Alison Brie would be about 8 notches above Jennifer Aniston based strictly on looks but I dunno. You get into the whole subject of beauty being more than just looks - which is true - but also an annoying kind of conversation - and obviously I don't know either of those women well enough to judge that anyway.

Hmmm. Leave it with me.

:thinking:

Kelly Ripa to Return to Live! Alongside Michael Strahan After Weeklong Absence, Tensions

Ripa, whom a source said was "completely blindsided" by Strahan's announcement that he would be leaving the series and moving on to ABC's flagship morning show, Good Morning America, has decided to stop pouting like a complete baby and she will put a local anaesthetic on her hurt butt and will actually do her job that she is paid something like 20 million a year to do.