Celeb news and trash and scuttlebutt

• Start date
  • Replies 481 Comments
  • Views 49,623 Views
Sober Mel is pretty boring.

Sober Mel would never call a cop Sugar Tits.

Looks like he's got some stupid facial hair. I guess that's as far as it goes now.

Hadn't thought about Alicia Silverstone in ages. Kinda guessed she had aged badly and dropped out.

But nope, looks pretty good doing the PETA thing

15107464_646983278803272_5418965880728346739_n.jpg

I feel like Nicole Kidman has crossed an imaginary line between human and Tim Burton creation.

G1QaUND.jpg

Posh Spice (aka Victoria Beckham) waxing philosophical on what advice she would give her 18-year-old self:

"Don't mess with your boobs."

:handshake:

Alison Brie and Dave Franco got married after dating for 3 years.

Congrats to the happy couple!

(Hope she got him to sign a pre-nup.)

dave-franco-alison-brie-married-03.jpg

Private Amanda Seyfried pics have been hacked and leaked and unclouded or whatever.

It's one of those things. Unlike Jennifer Lawrence when her stuff came out, Seyfried has done plenty of nudity and sexual scenes in movies - so who cares?

BUT there is one honking on bobo. So that's something. :ohmy:

Here's a link

I kinda like this one:

gxuE3Hg.jpg

Halle Berry at 50. I've been thinking about what to do if she asks me out. Leaning towards saying yes.

3EC9CE7B00000578-4366298-Forever_young_The_50_year_old_actress_shared_this_stunning_photo-a-3_1490918894947.jpg

Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn broke up. So yay. She's single. So she will definitely end up with me.

The guy from The Chi has got himself in trouble for being a creepazoid. I guess he's been harassing female co-workers. You can't go doing that and you shouldn't want to.

He got himself booted off some upcoming movie for one batch of creepiness and now he's going to be written out of The Chi due to separate creepiness.

Jason Mitchell is his name. He made a bit of a breakthrough in the movie Mudbound.

iu

People were predicting big things but I guess it's all on hold now. The Chi is booked for a season 3 but he won't be part of it. He's still going strong where we are in season 2 so I await his character's demise.

Dumbass.