• Views 49,077 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Heather Mills slams Paul McCartney

Heather Mills claims Sir Paul McCartney only worked with Rihanna and Kanye West so people would ''remember who he is''.

The 47-year-old charity campaigner launched a stinging attack on her ex-husband - who collaborated with the stars on 'FourFiveSeconds' and insisted people are not interested in him because the Beatles legend isn't relevant anymore.

And despite being one of the most famous musicians in the world, Heather dismissed her ex-husband - with who she has 11-year-old daughter Beatrice - as a normal guy who wrote ''a few cool songs''.

That cunt needs a speeding double-decker bus to the face.

She seems to be implying she is more famous than him.

After initially claiming it was ''boring'' to talk about Paul - who she divorced in 2006 after four years of marriage - Heather was pressed on the matter because ''people are interested'', and she replied: ''They're not [interested]. That's the thing. If I go down the street, all I get is kids coming up to me. Half of them don't even know who he is.

Gotta plead ignorance. I never heard of Heather Mills except in connection to Paul McCartney. But I'm not a kid. Why would all she get is kids coming up to her?

Justin Bieber sued by former neighbour for assault

The Biebs man. I tell you wut.

LOS ANGELES Justin Bieber's former neighbour claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that the pop singer spit in his face and terrorized his family with loud parties, drug use and aggressive driving.

The lawsuit over Bieber's behaviour while living in a gated community in the celebrity enclave of Calabasas seeks more than $25,000 in damages for assault and battery, trespassing and infliction of emotional distress claims.

Jeffrey Schwartz and his wife, Suzanne, filed the lawsuit nearly two years after he claims Bieber spit on him during a dispute over the singer's fast driving in their neighbourhood. The lawsuit cites damage to the Schwartzes' home caused after Bieber threw eggs at it last year.

Bieber, 21, was charged with vandalism and remains on probation. But he has since repaid the family roughly $80,000 in restitution for the damage he caused.

The complaint also cites loud parties and frequent marijuana use while Bieber lived next door as causing the Schwartz family emotional distress.

Heather Mills' listed occupation is "activist". I guess that means she uses a lot of hashtags. She also has a prosthetic leg. Hit by a police motorcycle. She did ski in the paralympics.

Based on her comments, she asks everyone she talks to if they have heard of Paul McCartney.

So she could also list her occupation as: pollster.

I wonder if she takes her leg off and beats people with it if they answer Of course!!

I wonder if she takes her leg off and beats people with it if they answer Of course!!

Nice one BN but i would prefer her using it to reach an orgasmic state! On tape of course! Till that happens she's an irrelevant Bitch!

Who suffers emotional distress because of someone else's marijuana use?

I'm not defending the Biebs. Not at all. I gather he is a proper twat.

But just picking out that one point: emotional distress over marijuana use?

Maybe just kill yourself.

Sometimes a guy will tell you the same story five times in a night when they're stoned.

That can be emotionally distressing.

Or if they eat all your Butterfingers and chicken wings while high....distressing

I believe Heather Mills is, or was, a model.

Heather Mills slams Paul McCartney

Heather Mills claims Sir Paul McCartney only worked with Rihanna and Kanye West so people would ''remember who he is''.

The 47-year-old charity campaigner launched a stinging attack on her ex-husband - who collaborated with the stars on 'FourFiveSeconds' and insisted people are not interested in him because the Beatles legend isn't relevant anymore.

And despite being one of the most famous musicians in the world, Heather dismissed her ex-husband - with who she has 11-year-old daughter Beatrice - as a normal guy who wrote ''a few cool songs''.

Mills lives in todays world... would the beatles be popular today if their music was introduce in 2015 instead of 1960? No chance ... i understand where she is coming from when she tries to simplify his name... music is like athletes .. very few from 50 years ago could compete today.... or maybe thats just my take ... either way, i think its safe to say she doesnt dig Beatles music as much as others

She's just trying to push his buttons.

Of course The Beatles are irrelevant to much of the population today. That's not really the point.

#desperationgiveitupheather

"Desperation is a tender trap, it gets ya every time" - Paul David Hewson, from You're So Cruel Produced by Flood

I didn't actually realize she skiied in the paralympics. That mitigates a lot of what she said.

I was thinking she was just a pathetic hag lobbing out random bitterness. But it probably is true that all she gets is kids coming up to her.

No bigger celebrity to kids these days than people who have participated in the paralympics.

In related news, Stephen Hawking's ex-wife is saying that he's just a regular, ugly, wheelchair-bound old guy who happened to have one or two cool ideas.

In related news, Stephen Hawking's ex-wife is saying that he's just a regular, ugly, wheelchair-bound old guy who happened to have one or two cool ideas.

Yeah, we're gonna need a link or some proof for us to believe she said that, pal.