Celeb news and trash and scuttlebutt

• Start date
  • Replies 481 Comments
  • Views 49,714 Views
Daisy Ridley has fired back at her body shamers saying she will not apologize for how she looks.

The issue apparently being that she is too thin for some people's judgment??

I guess this is the issue. That's what the blurb sez.

This is the latest in a long line of "issues" I hear about where someone strikes back at negative comments - but I never heard any negative comments in the first place.

Watched idol last night and it sucked. Paula's tits still look very decent, however.

I came upon this in a list of celebs who have twins (and by the way, if you're going to do such a list, I only care about identical twins. Scarlett Johansen having a twin brother ---> who cares?)

But anyway, this:

AAgF0kb.img

Two things. One - it says they are fraternal twins but that has just got to be a mistake. The only reason we know them is because they played the same character in a stupid TV show because they're identical. Pretty sure that's right.

Anyway, I'm thinking maybe the birthdate given is also an error. It says they are 29.

Those would be 2 seriously haggy looking 29 year-olds right there.

Jury awards Hulk Hogan $115 million in Gawker sex tape suit

:what?:

I'd say 29 is right on the age. That sitcom started in the late 80's I believe, and it was truly awful.

And good for Hulk. Everybody be hatin on Hulk. I'm confident jury made the right decision. :clap:

True. You can't just go treating Hulk Hogan like some kind of spectacle.

and i think i'm in love with her

I'm equally flabberghasted. And crushing on the pedigreed lesbo.

Dude she's like a 6.5 you tripping homie

I can't stop watching these very strange videos.

Patrick is one hundred thousand percent ghey for cawk.

Yes I did. Steel wool and 9V battery.

Everyone in those vids is ghey.

Apparently someone involved in a TV or movie project is saying that someone else involved in it is really, really good.