Celeb news and trash and scuttlebutt

• Start date
  • Replies 481 Comments
  • Views 49,701 Views
Brittany Murphy: Investigation Into Actress's Death Could Be Reopened, Report Says
Officials ruled Murphy's death accidental six years ago.

Here is a picture of her with terrible make-up.

coroners-considering-reopening-investigation-on-brittany-murphy-death-lead.jpg

And actually, if you read the trending piece a little further, there is almost no chance they will reopen the case.

But yap.

Robert Downey Jr. made $50 million for starring in "Iron Man 3" -- and he's reportedly been negotiating an even higher rate for "Iron Man 4."

So here's my question:

I have lately been picking up some vibe about Kim Kardashian posting a topless selfie. I didn't see it and I haven't looked into it beyond seeing the odd headline or trending blurb saying people are outraged or defending her or whatever.

So now today I see that Kim has posted another topless selfie - this time with her friend Emily Ratajkowski

And this is the pic I am seeing:

12504232_566082626902174_887641768_n.jpg

So here is my question: Does the actual pic she posted have those black bars - or have those been added for general uptightness reasons?

Gotta say, I'm hard-pressed to understand what the fuck there is to care about that.

I would like to propose the term augmentally challenged for the modern-day lexicon.

It means someone who has had dubious plastic surgery - like a really obvious boob or ass job - while also being noticably dipshitty in disposition.

Kim Kardashian would be augmentally challenged.

Pam Anderson comes to mind. Christina Aguilera.

Augmentally challenged.

It's fonny cause she used to claim she was anti-streaming but she's really just the most ruthless capitalist of a pop star like ever.

#hashtag

Charlize Theron: Actress Discusses 'Pretty' People Getting 'Turned Away' for Roles in Hollywood

"When meaty roles come through, Ive been in the room and pretty people get turned away first.

Omygawd the bullshit that comes through these people's lips sometimes.

:rolleyes:

Also, I see that Paris Jackson has turned 18 and has gotten a tattoo to honor her father Michael Jackson.

The wrist tattoo features the words "Queen of My Heart" written in her father's handwriting. "To everyone else he was the King of Pop. To me, well, he was the king of my heart," Jackson said.

Only point I have to make here: if she is related to Michael Jackson, I'll eat my hat.

12931007_1181903088494284_7653725117837062523_n.jpg