Celeb news and trash and scuttlebutt

• Start date
  • Replies 481 Comments
  • Views 49,871 Views
Madonna doesn't mess around when she's in mom mode.

Rocco, the 15-year-old son she shares with ex-husband Guy Ritchie, recently refused to get on a flight from London, where he was visiting his dad, to New York, where he was to spend the holidays with his mom.

So Madonna did what any other mother with a whole lot of money and a good lawyer would do: She beelined for the nearest courthouse.

A judge promptly ordered Rocco to go back to his mom's, noting that Rocco needs to talk to Madonna about his decision before simply disobeying her.

That's when Rocco's dad -- and his dad's lawyer got involved.

The New York Post reports Guy's attorney then announced Rocco would not be going back to the Big Apple any time soon.

:ohmy:

avril

[WEBM]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/2p2n.mp4[/WEBM]

cat-look-alike-adam-driver-4.jpg

Taryn Manning: Actress Allegedly Assaulted Makeup Artist, Report Says

Taryn's makeup artist Holly Hartman filed a restraining order against Taryn, saying she's attacked her several times.

. . . allegedly headbutting Holly before securing the make-up artists head in a headlock. Ms. Hartmans court documents also state that Ms. Manning whipped her with a wet towel and sprayed her face with Windex.

Pick a knife. Im wearing a white shirt there will be a lot of blood. You will be famous for killing Taryn Manning, dared the actress, according to Hollys statement.

"Who the fuck," you may be asking if you're like me, "is Taryn Manning?"

Well she is Pennsatucky from Orange is the New Black.

Here she is, having a good make-up day:

Taryn-Manning-4.jpg

I get the vibe it is bullshit by the way, and the chick making the complaint is the primary loony tune here but hey, this is the trash and scuttlebutt thread AMIRITE????

She can whip me with a wet towel anytime. Going to pass on the Windex to the face, though.

I get the vibe that the story is 100% true. This woman looks like AAA-grade crazy beotch.

Taryn-Manning-taryn-manning-306918_1536_1920.jpg

why what happens?

"allegedly headbutting Holly before securing the make-up artists head in a headlock"

=foreplay

any color, in case you're ever in need to instant vomit

Aaron Rodgers is tapping that. Fucker.

I thought he was supposed to be gay