CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

Senco, no.

I've never had blow or a wad of bills.

I've held my own in the female department without those things but I imagine blow and heaps of cash go a long way with the super hot, super young crowd.
hence why he gave her his number

Ugh, were not on the same page here, Senco

It's not standard for a guy to give his phone number to a chick.

If she was digging his looks, his blow, his gobs of cash why didn't HE JUST ASK HER FOR HER PHONE NUMBER instead of giving his number out?

Common work with me here captain

this cgnj v. blitty is good times

the should have fucked

too much tension

I dunno man I'm really enjoying FreeFall v choo

If she was digging his looks, his blow, his gobs of cash why didn't HE JUST ASK HER FOR HER PHONE NUMBER instead of giving his number out?

Maybe, you answered your own question a bit here. She's the one digging him. Perhaps, it's not a two way street.

I think Daffy was hinting at that.

It's a modern world Daffy.

:dunno:

Ahh. To be a posting on the forums and caring about people's love lives who are completely insignificant...

How grand would that be?

Totallly jealous.

I can't believe that Big Al doesn't realize how jealous she SHOULD be. She's totally missing out on this shit right here

I love champagne and blow and parties, hard to get into night life and celebrities... but not sure that's what I want out of dating someone. who the fuck am I kidding?? YES IT IS.

Is it really any wonder why you end up with dirtbags who are old enough to be your father?

Come to Vegas, sweetheart. I'll give you all the blow you can handle.

Then, I'll abuse the shit out of your pussy and drop you like a two-bit skank.

Because that's what guys do to chicks like you.

Ahh. To be a posting on the forums and caring about people's love lives who are completely insignificant...

How grand would that be?

Totallly jealous.

I can't believe that Big Al doesn't realize how jealous she SHOULD be. She's totally missing out on this shit right here

Following me around and nonsensically mimicking me like a four year old.

I love what I've reduced you to, puppet master.

got a hot 4th of July date Cali?

nothing like a first kiss under the fireworks!!!!

Some interesting match ups have been springing up at Gamelive lately.....

Daft vs SoV
Archie vs MF'r (The Puppet Trilogy as I like to call it)
Archie vs Blitty
Choo vs FreeFall (probably the best one flying under the radar right now)

I mean we have the old dinosaur match ups like

Matty vs Casper
Daft vs Wally
Bread vs Binar 99

but these old match ups leave you longing for more action

Where is Choo vs FF going on? I want in on that party.

my first ever french kiss was on forth of july. i think i was 12.

that guy, who gave me his number, found me on facebook and sent me a happy 4th message and asked me for my number and asked me on a date. we'll see....

This thread is almost like watching an episode of Gossip Girl or The Hills.

200908_gossip-girl-leighton-chace-blake-penn-video-blooper.jpg

Feels very much like reading Gamelive to me. :dance:

(BTW Rubyn you were right about Wristcutters, it quickly turned weird, and the bad kind of weird. Still enjoyable, but big letdown after the opening scene. Final verdict is 6.5 Matty Rains.)

(BTW Rubyn you were right about Wristcutters, it quickly turned weird, and the bad kind of weird. Still enjoyable, but big letdown after the opening scene. Final verdict is 6.5 Matty Rains.)

The beginning had promise. Not even the great and mighty Tom Waits could save that movie. And what was with everything getting sucked into the black hole located under the glove box in the car? It became a bit cheesy.

I liked the whole movie, including the under-seat vortex. A nice straight-forward love story with a somewhat original setting. I liked the feel of it.

The peeing part of the traveling montage really won me over.