CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

Things not thugs lol

is bridge and tunnel equivalent to calling a southerner a redneck?

but your both from Cali?
Who is the realist New Yorker?
Blitty -110
Caligirl -110

Hugs Not Thugs

Judging by cali's sensitivity to my post, I think we all know who won this e-battle.

Good luck on your interview, Muddy.

online dating is too much work. pretty much a slight better than looking up dates on craigslist. at least with craigslist, you know the price

Judging by cali's sensitivity to my post, I think we all know who won this e-battle.

I'm the realest Californian by a long shot.

Even though I've only been in NYC for a year, I am gonna go ahead and so I know the city better as well. I have natural street smarts from traveling the world.

is bridge and tunnel equivalent to calling a southerner a redneck?

but your both from Cali?
Who is the realist New Yorker?
Blitty -110
Caligirl -110

me. i have 5 years on him.

I'm the realest Californian by a long shot.

Even though I've only been in NYC for a year, I am gonna go ahead and so I know the city better as well. I have natural street smarts from traveling the world.

i'm a 7th generation californian. we date back to before the gold rush and have a mountain named after us.

sorry blitster.

oh and blitty, just stop. I have been to every continent except Antarctica and something like 20 countries. and 40 of the united states.

You moved from CA were you were like 12, and you came from some random area in the sticks of central CA. I lived in the good part. Recognize.

Also 37 countries and 46 states on my end.

Not a big deal. I'm just better.

God bless.

you are so obnoxious.

you win worldly travel. I was too busy getting an education and career.
i have the california lineage, you can't deny that. you did live in a cooler area, i give you that. lets call it a tie.
and i still win NYC. easy.

We should have a non-bias third party, create a scavenger hunt or 'amazing race' around NYC. The first to the finish line is the victor. Deal?