CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

ONES THAT I LIKE. Notice my comments photoshopped in the white boxes.

ok%252520email6.JPG

yes1.jpg

yes3.jpg

YES6.jpg

yes4.jpg

THE BAD ONES
bad%252520email2.jpg

bad%252520email1.jpg

no1.jpg

no2.jpg

no4.jpg

no3.jpg

GUYS WHO HAVE "WINKED" AT ME
winks1.jpg

winks%2525202.jpg

First guy is too small to read.

Second guy looks like our old pal Amby!

Third guy, fireman, implemented Caspers dreaded "...LOL!" Beware. He also asked if you like NJ or Cali beaches better...LOL!

Fourth guy, Booey, described himself as attractive. O dear.

Fifth guy, well once he said he wants to move down to Florida, I wished I could utilize the Read Less option. NO MORE JERSEY TRANSPLANTS IN FLORIDA PLEASE! :bowdown:

The bad ones are awesome.

invite both the backwards hat guys out for a double date

get a quick drink and then invite them both back to a hotel room.....

make them both strip and tell them you'll sleep with them, but only if they touch their PP's together first.... Either way, just leave after that and have a tough guy friend nearby for rescue just in cse

make a hidden cam video of all this and post here.....

busybajan FTW

also Jamtroy. imagine the jammin he can do with those digits

Jamtroy is my bet ,he looks like a blast. this is a personal ad someone sent to me I liked

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelit dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me.. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Annie, I'll be waiting.....

blackdog_2.jpg

This was supposedly an ad for the Atlanta Humane society for an adoption. How many girlfriends are you going to get who are going to jump up and do circles when you come home. Not many

That was a nice ad, this one not so much.

images

booeywho

definitely worth a first date

tony seems pretty normal too

stay far away from the 43 year old. got sleeze written all over his profile

gaymelive.com

Bread, how much time do you think is allocated to a mirror each day? :dunno:

Fifth guy, well once he said he wants to move down to Florida, I wished I could utilize the Read Less option. NO MORE JERSEY TRANSPLANTS IN FLORIDA PLEASE! :bowdown:

We're coming buddy! Only a matter of time! :yipee:

You know how much I hate that guy and that is why you used it there, right?

Are you sure you're not a Teela ghost? God I hate you.

You know how much I hate that guy and that is why you used it there, right?

You are correct sir!

EdMcMahon17.jpg

Good vid! Ed probably had a few too many lunch cocktails! A Philly native!

Tonys8989 for sure

This lady just messaged me:

Does she look like she's 29 to you? :dunno:

14377362259326775166.jpeg

10338843332107477604.jpeg

14516089873478849591.jpeg

10422712004020374735.jpeg

12424665184808572163.jpeg

My self-summary
I am an outgoing, strong willed person with several goals and aspirations. I am persistent in going after what I want and not afraid of taking risks to learn and grow. I am also sensitive, caring, respectful and committed to people who are important to me. I love deeply and expect the same in return. I believe in serving mankind for that is what makes you a better human being. Family is extremely important to me as well as making a maintaining meaningful long lasting relationships with people.....

I am passionate about performing and hope to have the opportunities to share my love of dance with the world and use the talent I have been given to serve humanity as well as make a living.

I love to travel and wish I could do it more often. I come from a very cultural background so I have a huge appreciation and understanding of things outside of the American "bubble"

My family on both sides are loud, loving, and affectionate people so I am really fun and energetic to be around. Not too conservative, but have my morals and values.
What I’m doing with my life
I have a B.F.A from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and hope to go back to school at the right time to get my masters in both Dance and Business. I am pursuing my career as an artist: Dancer, Choreographer, Entertainer at the current time. I spent the last few years as an artist dancing, teaching, and choreographing. I also currently work as a personal trainer. So I am basically self employed/freelance right now. I hope to remain in the entertainment business for the remainder of my career wherever that will take me......
I’m really good at
Speaking my mind, haha
The first things people usually notice about me
Physically: Eyes, Smile, and Athleticism
Personality: My Sensitivity and Kindness
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Food: Italian, Persian, Greek

Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, I Am Sam, Singing In the Rain

Shows: The Lion King, Chicago, Rent

Music: Okay so I am really open and loving to many different types of music because I love culture and believe there is something beautiful about every culture and that reflects in the music. I especially love music from the 20s-30s jazz era, 80s pop and rock, middle-eastern music, world, and soft alternative/folk like Grey's Anatomy style (Damien Rice, John Mayer, Andy Grammer, Howie Day)
The six things I could never do without
Faith
Family
Friends
Dance
Love
Sleep
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My future, Goals, Aspirations, Career, Relationships...... oh and how men and women are soooo different.....
On a typical Friday night I am
Chilling, watching a movie, or relaxing after a dinner out. I love being out with a great friend or few friends who are lively for fun and great conversation. I am not a club type, don't drink, not out for fakeness. I enjoy more one on one quality versus quantity of big hip crowds and social atmospheres that promote massive small talk (I really think it is cliche and a waste of time)
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I will tell you when we are married, ha!
I’m looking for
Guys who like girls
Ages 25-35
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
You are respectful, sensitive, caring, and looking for someone to know better, spend time with, or, if you just want a valuable friend!

banged up first pic, but nice body and looks better in the others...needs to stay away from the close ups...she hasnt seen 29 in a while i dont think though.:nope:

First guy is too small to read.

Second guy looks like our old pal Amby!

Third guy, fireman, implemented Caspers dreaded "...LOL!" Beware. He also asked if you like NJ or Cali beaches better...LOL!

How many match.com threads does this make here? At least 3 that I know of.

Oh shit Amby! Bread, I think I drunk facebook messaged Dancegirl a few days ago. Told her she was fawwwking hawwt.

I'm not sure if I actually did or not, I was shwasted. God... I'm such an asshole.

Sorries!