BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 162,705 Views
On a positive note, I have been doing very well with college hoops. Following a guy at Cmall who I have not managed to mush yet.

NCAAB> NYSE

Stephen Hawking continues to get stranger looking.

Those are bottom row teeth, in case that is not clear.

stephen_hawking.jpg

Meanwhile, an increasing number of half-people are walking the earth.

ht_freezing_pants3_hb_160119._16x9_992.jpg

IAG
On a positive note, I have been doing very well with college hoops. Following a guy at Cmall who I have not managed to mush yet.

NCAAB> NYSE
I take that back. NCAAAB =NYSE. (How do you type a less than or equal to sign?)

Stephen Hawking continues to get stranger looking.
Agreed

IAG
NRF. Don't ask me what it is. Don't ask me why I bought it. I think I must have read something about it. I think it had to do with Goldman Sachs. I remember thinking it was probably a long term hold Looks like it will be longer than anticipated.

I literally just funded my Ameritrade account today. Worst part is I was told this was coming by people who actually know what they are doing. It wasn't a ton of money by any means. but timing sure was bad.

NRF rally today. I bought more...it appears to be undervalued from what I've heard. #sucker

Everything's in the green today.

Your business acumen is superb. Well done IAG. :handshake:

Ex-Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck must spend every other weekend in a Delaware work-release detention center for nearly two years, a judge decided in sentencing her for having raped a 15-year-old boy in Bethany Beach last summer.

Shattuck, 48, broke down in sobs as she apologized for the sexual offense. Shattuck was arrested in November on charges of third-degree rape, unlawful sexual contact and giving alcohol to minors; a plea deal later reduced the charge to a less serious rape offense. Police said she performed oral sex on the boy

:megaman:

I mean, omygawd, that's terrible

@ Matty. I recently purchased a bit of two Canadian stocks... GC; (Great Canadian Gaming Corporation) and NBC (Nobilis Health Corporation).

I am fairly confident they are going to rebound quite nicely.

Also, I have been working with a guy lately that seems to knon a lot about Bitcoin, so I think I am going to take the plunge and put some cash into that as well.

must be something with 4chan again

Calgary man stricken by tiny, toothed parasitic worms in stomach after eating raw, wild salmon

I got only one thing to say to that:

TEETH ?!?!?!?!?!

Many times I've been served undercooked salmon. Bastages

Well just watch out for teeth. Cuz those'll bite ya.