BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 160,054 Views
kurt cabains daughter tony hawk son

Just hearing a mass shooting in Maine of all places. I might sound crazy but every time MrsM goes out shopping I tell her be careful of your surroundings. Paranoid I guess but not big on being around big crowds of people.

some old school Mainer will end of shooting this fucker for hiding out in his hunting blind.

@roguejuror can we get an old school Maine pine tree flag emoji.

FYI might think possibly by this statement on NJ I'm the author of this article but no .....
Appreciate the modesty, but nobody here thinks you could have written that, or anything, pal.

:yeahsure:

Reckless driver. Nothing to see here, boys.

wing destroyed

Not an aviation expert but thinking if a plane can fly with one engine ..... might be able to fly with one wing. :dunno:

Just over do it with lots of glue like I used on my damaged foam planes as a kid. Will be good as new!
foam plane

Last edited:
Ronnie at it again .... :clap:

ORLANDO, Fla.—Today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed HB 621, which protects property rights, provides homeowners remedies against squatting, and increases penalties on squatters.

“We are putting an end to the squatters scam in Florida,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “While other states are siding with the squatters, we are protecting property owners and punishing criminals looking to game the system.”

“Florida is once again leading the nation, this time in securing our state against squatters,” said Attorney General Ashley Moody. “Biden has allowed millions of illegal immigrants to flood across the border. After video evidence of their plan to take over homes emerged, we’re ensuring Floridians are protected from this egregious and brazen scheme. I’m grateful to Governor DeSantis for signing this important legislation into law, and to Representative Kevin Steele for carrying this bill through Session.”

Under HB 621, a property owner can request law enforcement to immediately remove a squatter from their property if the following conditions are met:

• The individual has unlawfully entered and remains on the property;
  • The individual has been directed to leave the property by the owner but has not done so; and
  • The individual is not a current or former tenant in a legal dispute..
In Florida, it will be quick and simple to reclaim your home from squatters, avoiding costly delays, litigation, and missed rents.

HB 621 also creates harsh penalties for those engaged in squatting and for those who encourage squatting and teach others the scam. The bill makes it:

• A first-degree misdemeanor for making a false statement in writing to obtain real property or for knowingly and willfully presenting a falsified document conveying property rights;
  • A second-degree felony for any person who unlawfully occupies or trespasses in a residential dwelling and who intentionally causes $1,000 or more in damages; and
  • A first-degree felony for knowingly advertising the sale or rent of a residential property without legal authority or ownership.
Though second fav Ronnie ....

Ronnie at it again .... :clap:

ORLANDO, Fla.—Today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed HB 621, which protects property rights, provides homeowners remedies against squatting, and increases penalties on squatters.

“We are putting an end to the squatters scam in Florida,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “While other states are siding with the squatters, we are protecting property owners and punishing criminals looking to game the system.”

“Florida is once again leading the nation, this time in securing our state against squatters,” said Attorney General Ashley Moody. “Biden has allowed millions of illegal immigrants to flood across the border. After video evidence of their plan to take over homes emerged, we’re ensuring Floridians are protected from this egregious and brazen scheme. I’m grateful to Governor DeSantis for signing this important legislation into law, and to Representative Kevin Steele for carrying this bill through Session.”

Under HB 621, a property owner can request law enforcement to immediately remove a squatter from their property if the following conditions are met:

• The individual has unlawfully entered and remains on the property;
  • The individual has been directed to leave the property by the owner but has not done so; and
  • The individual is not a current or former tenant in a legal dispute..
In Florida, it will be quick and simple to reclaim your home from squatters, avoiding costly delays, litigation, and missed rents.

HB 621 also creates harsh penalties for those engaged in squatting and for those who encourage squatting and teach others the scam. The bill makes it:

• A first-degree misdemeanor for making a false statement in writing to obtain real property or for knowingly and willfully presenting a falsified document conveying property rights;
  • A second-degree felony for any person who unlawfully occupies or trespasses in a residential dwelling and who intentionally causes $1,000 or more in damages; and
  • A first-degree felony for knowingly advertising the sale or rent of a residential property without legal authority or ownership.
Though second fav Ronnie ....
Love Uncle Ronny. Another job well done

:clap:

It's a real shame the Trump cult went on an all out assault on everything Ronny leading up to the Republican nomination.

Love Uncle Ronny. Another job well done

:clap:

It's a real shame the Trump cult went on an all out assault on everything Ronny leading up to the Republican nomination.
That's politics!!! Love Desantis but had no right/chance going up against Trump. Too much too soon! Hopefully his time will come in 4 years.

Though his policies mirror Trump's, so liberal left won't stand for it and go after him. Issue is difficult to characterize Ron as a mean spirited person that is Trump too often. Believe he'll have the political savvy skill set that is lacking in Trump.
:usa:

Wow missed a BIG if @Tron. If Trump is elected, most times VP is the leading candidate in next election. Reading no way be DeSantis but who would it be? DeSantis probably wouldn't get Trump many votes he wouldn't have gotten himself, but sure wish Trump could let it go and have him as VP candidate this November.