BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,150 Views
CGC.V - Canopy Growth Corporation. I bought at 1.79 in early October.
Sweet. Would you recommend a buy in now? You should start a financial/stock pick thread...maybe there is one? I have an inactive Ameritrade account I've been considering playing with a bit.

I don't really know what I'm doing. I had been watching another medical marijuana producer (Bedrocan) for a while, waiting for a dip to get in, then they got bought out by Canopy, and then the Canadian Liberal Party (who was promising to legalize weed) started making a run in the polls shortly before the election, so I jumped on CGC.

My first good pick after a handful of duds. I'm basically breaking even right now with CGC @ $2.75.

Buy my picks.

I don't really know what I'm doing. I had been watching another medical marijuana producer (Bedrocan) for a while, waiting for a dip to get in, then they got bought out by Canopy, and then the Canadian Liberal Party (who was promising to legalize weed) started making a run in the polls shortly before the election, so I jumped on CGC.

My first good pick after a handful of duds. I'm basically breaking even right now with CGC @ $2.75.

Buy my picks.
Well hell. I guess I'll just keep earning less than %1 on savings. Where's Boner?

meningitis

us4Zi8o.jpg

The Carter Center has announced only 22 people had guinea worm disease in 2015. This is an amazing accomplishment! When the Center began leading the international campaign to eradicate the parasitic disease in 1986, there were an estimated 3.5 million Guinea worm cases occurring annually in Africa and Asia.

When they say The Carter Center, the Carter being referred to is former Democrat president Jimmy Carter.

I wonder how Fox News puts a negative spin on this.

Proud of the fact that I sold my physical bitcoin near its all time high. $875.

fire

[WEBM]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/rncq.mp4[/WEBM]

First stock trade order in YEARS this morning before open. I mushed the Dow.

What'd you get?
NRF. Don't ask me what it is. Don't ask me why I bought it. I think I must have read something about it. I think it had to do with Goldman Sachs. I remember thinking it was probably a long term hold Looks like it will be longer than anticipated.

I literally just funded my Ameritrade account today. Worst part is I was told this was coming by people who actually know what they are doing. It wasn't a ton of money by any means. but timing sure was bad.