BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,983 Views
Your business acumen is superb. Well done IAG. :handshake:

NRF tanked today. I have zero business acumen. Zero. Bill has more business acumen than me. Be like Bill.

Oh dude, that NRF thing is a borderline scam. I read about those, they basically pay you your own money as "dividends" while the stock price collapses.

These things last 5 years or so until the stock runs out of suckers, then they reopen under a new name.

Put all your money into levitating Bonsai trees. It's the future.

Seriously, I want one of these.

After looking up NRF, I take it back, it's not what I was thinking of. Yield is suspiciously high though.

Put me down for 10 levitating bonzai trees.

After looking up NRF, I take it back, it's not what I was thinking of. Yield is suspiciously high though.

Put me down for 10 levitating bonzai trees.

Whew...I actually missed your post about thank thankfully. I think they started doing poorly when they spun off a management company or something. There is some talk of bringing them back together, or someone buying them or something. I read a reasoning for the high yield number...I don't remember exactly what it said, so I'd prefer not to screw it up...if I run across it again, I'll advise. I'll hold for a while. I don't have that much into it anyway.

The bonsai trees sound good though.

We're stock experts at Gamelive dot com. Boner would be proud.

Yeah we used to be baseball experts now we're stock experts.

Sounds like there may be active shooter at a Navy Medical Center in San Diego.

Matty you send dick pics on the internet?

It's my favorite.

That's awesome.

Ive never heard a woman say, Really? I love opening my inbox to dick pics from random guys! It totally makes me want to have sex with them! And yet, theyre still doing it with an alarming frequency.

I've never understood the mindset of any man who would seriously think a woman would desire to see his random penis picture. Obviously a guy who knows nothing about women...but they sure seem to like to send them.