BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,983 Views
On a positive note, I have been doing very well with college hoops. Following a guy at Cmall who I have not managed to mush yet.

NCAAB> NYSE

Stephen Hawking continues to get stranger looking.

Those are bottom row teeth, in case that is not clear.

stephen_hawking.jpg

Meanwhile, an increasing number of half-people are walking the earth.

ht_freezing_pants3_hb_160119._16x9_992.jpg

IAG
On a positive note, I have been doing very well with college hoops. Following a guy at Cmall who I have not managed to mush yet.

NCAAB> NYSE
I take that back. NCAAAB =NYSE. (How do you type a less than or equal to sign?)

Stephen Hawking continues to get stranger looking.
Agreed

IAG
NRF. Don't ask me what it is. Don't ask me why I bought it. I think I must have read something about it. I think it had to do with Goldman Sachs. I remember thinking it was probably a long term hold Looks like it will be longer than anticipated.

I literally just funded my Ameritrade account today. Worst part is I was told this was coming by people who actually know what they are doing. It wasn't a ton of money by any means. but timing sure was bad.

NRF rally today. I bought more...it appears to be undervalued from what I've heard. #sucker

Everything's in the green today.

Your business acumen is superb. Well done IAG. :handshake:

Ex-Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck must spend every other weekend in a Delaware work-release detention center for nearly two years, a judge decided in sentencing her for having raped a 15-year-old boy in Bethany Beach last summer.

Shattuck, 48, broke down in sobs as she apologized for the sexual offense. Shattuck was arrested in November on charges of third-degree rape, unlawful sexual contact and giving alcohol to minors; a plea deal later reduced the charge to a less serious rape offense. Police said she performed oral sex on the boy

:megaman:

I mean, omygawd, that's terrible

@ Matty. I recently purchased a bit of two Canadian stocks... GC; (Great Canadian Gaming Corporation) and NBC (Nobilis Health Corporation).

I am fairly confident they are going to rebound quite nicely.

Also, I have been working with a guy lately that seems to knon a lot about Bitcoin, so I think I am going to take the plunge and put some cash into that as well.

Calgary man stricken by tiny, toothed parasitic worms in stomach after eating raw, wild salmon

I got only one thing to say to that:

TEETH ?!?!?!?!?!

Many times I've been served undercooked salmon. Bastages

Well just watch out for teeth. Cuz those'll bite ya.