BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,165 Views
:sparesomecutter:
somebody's trying to provoke wwiii. Must be the Syrian peace plan(?) was close to happening. War powers can't allow it :dunno:

But how do they let this happen. Seems that Dumbrussians don't realize they are primarily at war with nato clowns, at least since Ukraine started. Maybe now they realize :dunno:

Hopefully we don't have to pay to watch WWIII and it is all on YouTube.

Austrian ISIS 'poster girl' beaten to death after trying to flee extremist group reports

5655ba39c36188bd778b4567.jpg

May not be true though. But she's pretty and white so Ima report it and shake my head sorrowfully and say, "Oh my gawsh, I hope teens everywhere are seeing this."

Black Friday shoppers have clashed and brawled and had hissy slapfights, and generally behaved stupidly as hell.

I assume.

OTTAWA It has taken more than 40 years but the government of Canada is finally formally committing to legalizing marijuana.

Gov. Gen. David Johnston delivered the governing priorities of Justin Trudeau's Liberals in the speech from the throne Friday, including a pledge to "legalize, regulate and restrict access to marijuana."

are you talking of Potash?

i used to have some

POT-Potash-Corporation-of-Saskatchewan-Inc-Stock-Chart-2007-20101.png

CGC.V - Canopy Growth Corporation. I bought at 1.79 in early October.

Burglary suspect hiding in pond killed by 11-foot alligator, authorities say

ORLANDO, Fla.- Deputies said Matthew Riggins drowned as a result of the gator attack. He was missing his lower extremities and part of an arm, according to deputies.

Riggins and another man were committing house burglaries when a resident called deputies around 2 a.m. to say two men, dressed in black, were walking behind houses.

Riggins and the other man were spotted by authorities but they fled.

A K-9 and helicopter search were unsuccessful.

And now we know why.

An increasingly common phenomenon in my life: seeing reports that huge groups of people are upset about a thing - but not actually seeing anyone upset about it.

and you wonder why we haven't seen Tron.

#crossedtheline

just kidding btw

Last edited: