Bread Bitchs was missing.......................................

• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 4,080 Views
Let me see if I can figure out the math here...

Kerosine oil + twat = calm?

I'm just curious to find out how Shanty's dog knows how to do more than one position. Don't all dogs fuck doggy style?

This is what passes for comedy anymore? You guys need to watch some Marx Brothers or Mel Brooks or something. I'm blazed out of my gourd and I'm still not amused.

This is what passes for comedy anymore? You guys need to watch some Marx Brothers or Mel Brooks or something. I'm blazed out of my gourd and I'm still not amused.

Pistol, I wish I could send you some of the stuff I have been puffin' lately....wow....unreal. :pipe:

I know what you mean. I get all used to smoking my shit and then somebody drops off a sample of some of the new shit and I remember why I started getting high in the first place. It's glorious.

Blitty I can't even look at that avatar without feeling a little queasy. As if that gape isn't disgusting enough, I think she has dead babies dripping from her chin.

Come on pal.

I am a little bit confused by shanty's post. But only a little.

Basically what happened was, Bread used to put kerosene oil on Robyn's twat. This was just to keep her calmed down, to have her chill out. But then one time Robyn got REALLY horny, and Bread couldn't find her. So Bread went to shantystar, crying, and in a weak voice asked if shanty knew where Robyn was. It turned out shanty knew exactly where Robyn was - she was FUKING SHANTY'S DOG, AND IN MORE THAN ONE POSITION! She was actually doing multiple sexual positions with shanty's dog! Well, you can imagine how Bread must have reacted when he heard that..........

Pally pally:clap:awesome

Basically what happened was, Bread used to put kerosene oil on Robyn's twat. This was just to keep her calmed down, to have her chill out. But then one time Robyn got REALLY horny, and Bread couldn't find her. So Bread went to shantystar, crying, and in a weak voice asked if shanty knew where Robyn was. It turned out shanty knew exactly where Robyn was - she was FUKING SHANTY'S DOG, AND IN MORE THAN ONE POSITION! She was actually doing multiple sexual positions with shanty's dog! Well, you can imagine how Bread must have reacted when he heard that..........

And that really puts you guys in stitches? Seriously?

I'm asking because I usually feel like I'm just missing out on some sort of inside factor to the joke with shanty. I really want to verify that it's just this kind of humor, and the broken english, that makes you guys roll on the floor laughing every single time.

And that really puts you guys in stitches? Seriously?

I'm asking because I usually feel like I'm just missing out on some sort of inside factor to the joke with shanty. I really want to verify that it's just this kind of humor, and the broken english, that makes you guys roll on the floor laughing every single time.

Shanty is funny because he is so open to interpetation. What Jello doesn't see in the post pally sees and can translate for us freely hence it's funny. As long as people like pally translate the joke every time Shanty types some gibberish we will all be OK. I'm not a fan of Shanty but I like when guys like pally step in to the plate and translate for us.

We get it. You guys don't find him funny. Now stop being a bunch of downers and let those of us with less-cerebral senses of humor have a good laugh at the kick-in-the-nuts type of comedy that we so enjoy.

I don't care what anyone says, nobody is going to make me feel bad about my humor preference. Example, my #1 girl and master of my funny bone, Sarah Silverman...she is one of the most vulgar and hated comics in the industry. Despite the occasional distasteful bathroom humor, she is (to my inner 3rd grader) the funniest person on the planet.

Rock on, smart people!

the-green-mile-1-800-tm.jpg

John Coffee says..."doodie"

Poor Robyn. Don't you listen?

"Like the drink, but spelled different."

It has nothing to with being smart. I think you and Bread are two of the smartest people I know. (Well, you are Robyn. I threw Bread in there because he's reading this too.)

I never could stand Sarah Silverman though. It has nothing to do with vulgarity, either. I love vulgarity. I just don't think the bitch is that funny. But then again I think Ricky Gervais and Kat Williams are about the funniest people on the planet right now, and you might not like either of them.