Bread Bitchs was missing.......................................

• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 3,986 Views

shantystar

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Some days ago Bread's bitch lost!!!!!!!!!!!he was very upset because he used to apply kerosine oil on her b itch cunt so she stay calm and cool,she was in prime and facing thunder storms of adult desires,he came to me.
"SHANTY ,you have seen my bitch" he said in weeping dimm voice.
i said him,donnt worry pally my dog is taggging her back from backside to home from next circle...................................

Shanty start a funny thread at RBS about sodomizing crazylou at the bash, and I will shoot you some points.

I am overloading from having too many angles to approach that.

Some days ago Bread's bitch lost!!!!!!!!!!!he was very upset because he used to apply kerosine oil on her b itch cunt so she stay calm and cool,she was in prime and facing thunder storms of adult desires,he came to me.
"SHANTY ,you have seen my bitch" he said in weeping dimm voice.
i said him,donnt worry pally my dog is taggging her back from backside to home from next circle...................................

:lmao: :bdown:

some days ago bread's bitch lost!!!!!!!!!!!he was very upset because he used to apply kerosine oil on her b itch cunt so she stay calm and cool,she was in prime and facing thunder storms of adult desires,he came to me.
"shanty ,you have seen my bitch" he said in weeping dimm voice.
I said him,donnt worry pally my dog is taggging her back from backside to home from next circle...................................

:spinner:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

YES!!!!!!

This is not Shanty. It's an impersonator. Real Shanty does not know how to spell or write grammatically correct sentences.

Crazylou,on request of my friend blitty.

on last SBR bash crazylou looks gallant ,atleast to me,he said no one can even touch his ass rather than fu** him,i accept his challenge,when he was serving drink among guests i twice touch her chin,he only smiles and said no one can even touch my ass nor **** me,
Sir in pakistan we will **** our boy by this mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! i polietly replied her.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crazylou,on request of my friend blitty.

on last SBR bash crazylou looks gallant ,atleast to me,he said no one can even touch his ass rather than fu** him,i accept his challenge,when he was serving drink among guests i twice touch her chin,he only smiles and said no one can even touch my ass nor **** me,
Sir in pakistan we will **** our boy by this mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! i polietly replied her.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahahahahahahhahaha

this is one that the shanty haters will say is stupid, because it is much more subtle

but i defy them to say the original "Bread Bitchs was missing" is not awesome

Are you guys fluent in absolute gibberish? Because I don't get it. Or is that the "funny" part?

I'm lost with this shantystar fascination.

Are you guys fluent in absolute gibberish? Because I don't get it. Or is that the "funny" part?

I'm lost with this shantystar fascination.

Basically what happened was, Bread used to put kerosene oil on Robyn's twat. This was just to keep her calmed down, to have her chill out. But then one time Robyn got REALLY horny, and Bread couldn't find her. So Bread went to shantystar, crying, and in a weak voice asked if shanty knew where Robyn was. It turned out shanty knew exactly where Robyn was - she was FUKING SHANTY'S DOG, AND IN MORE THAN ONE POSITION! She was actually doing multiple sexual positions with shanty's dog! Well, you can imagine how Bread must have reacted when he heard that..........