Bread Bitchs was missing.......................................

• Start date
  • Replies 53 Comments
  • Views 4,083 Views
And that really puts you guys in stitches? Seriously?

I'm asking because I usually feel like I'm just missing out on some sort of inside factor to the joke with shanty. I really want to verify that it's just this kind of humor, and the broken english, that makes you guys roll on the floor laughing every single time.

Pally's post is pure genus. The greatness of Shantystar is that he allows others to flourish as well, and makes almost any thread an instant classic. Much of the beauty is in how the whole thread comes together and everyone's contribution, including yours, becomes significant.

You don't like Kat Williams???

But you love Sarah Silverman?

Wow. We got some work to do on this relationship.

The only time I have seen Kat Williams was on the Flavor Flav roast, which he was ok. But this clip was funny. LOL @ the 7 year old Spanish girl wearing a wedding dress and soccer shoes at the laundromat.

Jello, have you tried watching any episodes of The Sarah Silverman Project? With your appreciation for silly, clever comedy, I am surprised to hear you say that you hate "the bitch".

The only time I have seen Kat Williams was on the Flavor Flav roast, which he was ok. But this clip was funny. LOL @ the 7 year old Spanish girl wearing a wedding dress and soccer shoes at the laundromat.

Jello, have you tried watching any episodes of The Sarah Silverman Project? With your appreciation for silly, clever comedy, I am surprised to hear you say that you hate "the bitch".

Robyn, I never said I "hate the bitch". I said I never found the bitch that funny. There's a nuance to the word....I'm not saying she's a bitch. Just a slang term for chick in the context of this thread.

Anyway, I thought about this after posting earlier and the truth is I have never given her a shot. I think I watched her show for like 2 minutes when it first came out and didn't like it and have turned the channel every time I've seen her since. So I'm probably not being very fair at all.

I'm with Jello regarding Sarah Silverman (or at least I figured I was until I just read his previous comment). My situation is I've seen her try her stuff a few different times and I have no time for it.

I sometimes find humor in shantystar's posting. I'd like to like him but I can't quite ignore the weasel factor. I would gladly sacrifice the few laughs that people like him may stumble upon, if we could get rid of all the weasel action.

Robyn, I never said I "hate the bitch". I said I never found the bitch that funny. There's a nuance to the word....I'm not saying she's a bitch. Just a slang term for chick in the context of this thread.

Anyway, I thought about this after posting earlier and the truth is I have never given her a shot. I think I watched her show for like 2 minutes when it first came out and didn't like it and have turned the channel every time I've seen her since. So I'm probably not being very fair at all.

Likewise. I saw her show when it first came out. I love her standup but her show was dreadful. Not sure if it has changed any.

wow this shantystar issue could bring down this whole forum!

i cant see it ever getting reconciled and i cant see either side ever getting past it!

it's like the abortion issue of gamelive

Oh. Put some kerosine oil on your twat, pally. It's not that big of a deal.

ill get to sarah silverman and katt williams and shanty later on i got to make some money but here yall go this right here my personal favorite comic in the world today nig*a name lavell crawford he fat as hell check it out

Somebody post some funny Sarah Silverman.

There's a lot of wars going on here:

1) USA Vs Canada Vs Russia
2) Canadian infighting
3) shantystar lovers Vs shantystar haters

This place is worse than Afghanistan.

And I'll say that the Kat Williams video was funny and I think Sarah Silverman is hot.

Bread, are those who's I think they are?

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes....

yes.
but SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!!!!!!!!!!!