Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,628 Views
that's crazy!
Ya it’s wild.

I don’t have insomnia but I’ve been going to sleep around 11:30 and waking up at like 5:00 everyday (feeling exhausted). I’ve lost the ability to fall back to sleep.

Drank a bunch of beer ate shit did pushups then threw up everywhere AGAIN.

FUNCTIONAL.

Having a completely Dry January so far.

My reward? Sleeping worse than I’ve ever slept in my entire life. Makes no sense at all. Extremely frustrating.

Looking forward to. New Orleans next week when I break Dry January. More so for the sleep.
you're Italian you're made for a drink, dry January are for fat people forget that

Two sets pushups and squats/calf raises today

Steves is BACK

I thought something else bad was going to happen when he tried a plantigrade push up
Loved the ol’ I Meant To Do That vibe right before the push ups

Start time is around 615-630 Sunday AM. Goal is <2:00 hours. Not in it to win but want to represent GL!

good luck!

started my prep for the bolder boulder 10k (may 31) yesterday. just 3-3 min slow intervels on treadmill. trying to ease my knee into it again

then got stupid playing around with jumping at gym today. I want to hit a few clean 54 inch jumps before the end of summer.

conflicting goals! great plan

Stevie's pushups, squats, calf raises

I'm obsessed with just them

Boys, the humidity got me today. I am in pain all over and struggled the last 4 miles or so. People are dropping like flies on the course. I'm not sure I will do another half after feeling the way I do now. Finished way off of my goal but I'm happy that I finished 2:13:21.

marathon strava

marathon splits

Boys, the humidity got me today. I am in pain all over and struggled the last 4 miles or so. People are dropping like flies on the course. I'm not sure I will do another half after feeling the way I do now. Finished way off of my goal but I'm happy that I finished 2:13:21.

From the official site @mcbaseball10 finish the Half Marathon with Time (Chip) Full Course 2:14:20

Ranking
Overall placed 4969 from 13894 participants
Among Male Masters 1371 from 3856
Among Males 3204 from 7607
M40-44 517 from 1137

You're better than half the males between 40 and 44 years old :clap:

So that was 10:15 per mile.

Good call McBalls. I'm following a 12-week 5K training plan that is then followed by another 12-week 10K training plan. My point is, I'm not expecting to run my first 10K before summer.

Every workout brings me on the edge of shin splints, and I have just enough time between workouts to recover.

Running is hard af.