Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,803 Comments
  • Views 91,412 Views
Matty, @Archie might know more about this than me but I think that if you eat yourself into oblivion on a Friday night, the weight doesn’t necessarily show up the next day (or day after) in the form of fat.

Am I making any sense right now?? :dunno:

Yah yah, but oftentimes when you binge on salty junk food and drinks like I did, you retain a ton of water for a few days. Surprised it wasn't the case this time.

I ate way under my budget the last two days, didn't have to make any effort either. I guess it all evens out.

I have 550 calories calories left in the budget today and I ain't going to consume them. Still full from my Chinese takeout. (Carb Manager deducts your exercise from the calories and macros you consume, so I actually ate ~3000 calories total today, not 1256.)

#earnyournoms

Screenshot_20210718-221742_Carb Manager.jpg

Screenshot_20210718-222136_Carb Manager.jpg

congrats on kom matty!

super thrilled for you.

much love kato-san :wally:

still tons of blubber left, and the upper body is getting soft from lack of exercise (bum shoulder)

Clipboard01.jpg

You have reduced your sausage teets dramatically. Outstanding!

There's a really skinny guy underneath all this. My fighting weight would probably be 154, maybe even 147 if I was good at cutting weight. Oscar De La Hoya type of frame.

Great work. I am 205 right now and 180 would be a healthy weight for me. Trying to reduce my calories but it's difficult!

There's a really skinny guy underneath all this. My fighting weight would probably be 154, maybe even 147 if I was good at cutting weight. Oscar De La Hoya type of frame.

154 at 5"11½?

Yeah when I was in my early to mid 20’s I was biking from home ——> college ——-> work————> back home 5 days a week and I was 6’-0” 159 pounds and I was REALLY thin (except my hamstrings and quads). My girlfriends all wanted me to gain 10 pounds.

166-170 sounds like a better goal Matty, no?

Yeah when I was in my early to mid 20’s I was biking from home ——> college ——-> work————> back home 5 days a week and I was 6’-0” 159 pounds and I was REALLY thin (except my hamstrings and quads). My girlfriends all wanted me to gain 10 pounds.

166-170 sounds like a better goal Matty, no?
I'm absolutely not aiming for 154! I'll be perfectly happy to spend the rest of my 40s between 175 and 180. But yes, 170 is definitely doable with my current muscle mass.

Screenshot_20210720-181130_Strava.jpg

10th out of 245 on a gravel trail, 15 seconds behind Rob V (who can run a 2:45 marathon) and Rod Fokkin Bottrell who weighs like twelve pounds. *shakes fist* I had to slow down to pass an old man with a cane, but I doubt I would've beat Rob anyway.

I should be a decent cyclist in a year or two. Already shopping for a smart trainer for this winter.

:174:

Oh, and I'm spending tomorrow in Toronto. I'll be bringing the bike so I can attack the local segments. Should be a humbling experience - every downtown segment has 15-25k entries, which means the KOMs are world-class.

There are tons of biking paths and trails away from car traffic. I'm gonna do the Martin Goodman Trail along Lake Ontario.

I'm down 80 lbs from an all time worse 391.8 to 312.

The 200's are weeks away. Need to be 299 or less by my B'day in late Sept.

This has been an interesting and satisfying journey since I began in Oct 2020. Almost 400 lbs at one time, fuck!

PS: I threw away those fat pants a few weeks ago, as they were HUGH on me.

Oct 2020:

2020-09-06.jpg
Screenshot_20210210-132201_Photos.jpg

This week:

20210718_212238.jpg

Last edited: