Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,806 Comments
  • Views 91,528 Views
I'm down 80 lbs from an all time worse 391.8 to 312.

The 200's are weeks away. Need to be 299 or less by my B'day in late Sept.

This has been an interesting and satisfying journey since I began in Oct 2020. Almost 400 lbs at one time, fuck!

PS: I threw away those fat pants a few weeks ago, as they were HUGH on me.

Oct 2020:

View attachment 5494View attachment 5495

This week:

View attachment 5496

Il meglio deve ancora venire

within a few good poops of the one-eights

💩💩💩:174:

I biked in downtown Toronto yesterday. Strava is a bit more competitive there.

Screenshot_20210722-101452_Strava.jpg
Screenshot_20210722-101558_Strava.jpg

Last edited:
I think Wally had that look. Is it something about being fat that makes your legs concave(?)? Did they straighten out now Plommer?

I think Wally had that look. Is it something about being fat that makes your legs concave(?)? Did they straighten out now Plommer?
I don't think it has anything to do with being fat, I think thats just the way Wallys legs were from birth.

My legs are straight, as am I.

PS: Marty for FUCKS SAKE please reduce the size of your goddamn pics, they take up the whole fucking page.

Fuck you Plom

Deal with it or use a fucking phone

(I made an edit but have no idea if it looks any different on a computer)

fyi regardless of size uploaded there's a menu to adjust the embed size, clicking on the photo while in the editing text area would bring it up

Ima do a 100-kilometer ride next Saturday. Ordered a Camelbak thingie to stay hydrated and I now have a top tube bag to stash energy bars in.

LESGOOOOOO

20210723_210320.jpg

hvgreen_1200x1200.jpg

No destination this time, will do two 50km loops so that if things go sideways, I'll never be more than 25k from home:

Screenshot_20210726-175712_Strava.jpg

Will start going up the left branch, turn around then do the right-hand side loop clockwise.

Gran Fondo is Italian for "big ride". :handshake:

I went up 2/3 of the way on the left branch today. The waterfront views are breathtaking.

Screenshot_20210726-180031_Strava.jpg

No destination this time, will do two 50km loops so that if things go sideways, I'll never be more than 25k from home:
Will start going up the left branch, turn around then do the right-hand side loop clockwise.

Gran Fondo is Italian for "big ride". :handshake:

I went up 2/3 of the way on the left branch today. The waterfront views are breathtaking.
Oh really? Teach us more Italian, pal.