Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,807 Comments
  • Views 91,595 Views
Should be fine for your purpose but a bike with a suspension usually needs to be set up according to your weight. The suspension that is.

It's going to be slow riding around town on that, but I guess you're not trying to go fast anyway.

I ride like a douche. I'm this close to wearing spandex.

I'll be slow but my last bike was a single speed beach cruiser that was comfortable seat wise but hard to ride due to the single speed.
You're right, I'm not looking to go fast, I want to go far and put on the miles.

There is a great paved bike path that runs along the Detroit river with lots of broads and titties to look at. I'll ride there all day long.

I've noticed the remaining fat on my body is quite jiggly and I'm getting some loose skin on my gut. My ass is jiggly now too and I'm used to it being harder because it was fatter. I may have to do some light weight lifting. This is going to be a problem because i suspect I have arthritis in my right arm and it hurts like fuck to pick up a bah of groceries. I have the strength but the pain is severe. It's difficult to twist a cap on or off a jar.
Left arm no problem so masturbation is a non issue. I'm a southpaw.

Last edited:
Should be fine for your purpose but a bike with a suspension usually needs to be set up according to your weight. The suspension that is.

It's going to be slow riding around town on that, but I guess you're not trying to go fast anyway.

I ride like a douche. I'm this close to wearing spandex.
oh man, you must be one of those guys that has a helmet for his special little head.

I thought you were talking about my penis. I don't wear a cup but of course I wear a fucking helmet you funny man. I hit 40mph downhill, don't wanna end up like Michael Schumacher.

oh man, you must be one of those guys that has a helmet for his special little head.
reno, what would your guess be for the leading cause of DEATH from a bike crash?

Maafuckers going too fast and reckless because they feel protected under their little helmets. Same like these jokers in their giant trucks n seat belts. Take it easy mathafokers :egyptian:

Maafuckers going too fast and reckless because they feel protected under their little helmets. Same like these jokers in their giant trucks n seat belts. Take it easy mathafokers :egyptian:
you could be going 5 mph on a bike and get cut off or a dog runs in front of your tire and crash and hit your head on a curb.

brain swell ————> dead

Went for my first ride of the season today. Awesome, totally awesome. Great weather, nice scenery. Was pleasantly surprised by the number of people out and about who were friendly - most people waved and/or said hello.
Saw old people, young people, fat, fit, people in wheelchairs etc.

Here are a couple of vids.

I think my quads are already atrophying with my bike sidelined. Need my fokkin tool to arrive already.

Show us your helmet Plommer. And what's the city? Is this where you live. Doesn't look like a ghetto.
Why is the flag half raised? is it because of the gay month?

I wonder how much he got for those wheelchairs. #Scommer

Plommay lives in Windsor, which is right across from Detroit. Pay attention reno.

Guessing the flag is at half mast because of the remains of 215 indigenous kids found in a mass grave a few weeks ago.