Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,835 Comments
  • Views 97,221 Views
I've laid off for two days now. Between the workouts on cement and the constant walking dragging all my shit I hit burnout.

Will probably get back to it tomorrow or something.

breaks are for closers stevie

:abc:

going for a run tonight

No seriously I pulled my ciatic when I was a notary closing agent and it threw me out of work for weeks. The constantly dragging my suitcase and blankets around on cement is a fucking haul man and sleeping on the cement aggravates it a bit as well, sometimes more than others.

Good news though. My reliacard with $500+ will be here Monday.

Then I get my devices and can finally legitimately pursue a job and place. Then (and maybe some before then) workouts will be both the old man weightless stuff I've been doing as well as PFitness poundage.

Can Steves still clear the rack on calf raises?

YES -125 (5dildos.cum)

Not really. I did 15 of those loops. :stevie:

Amazing workout

Did my old man workout at a very high level as warmup, then finished with:

Calf raises (200 lbs)
Bicep curls
Triceps pull downs

My Strava Year in Review

2020 Matty would be absolutely incredulous

Screenshot_20211218-093131_Strava.jpg

Screenshot_20211218-093105_Strava.jpg

Matty,

It just came to me.

The next stage of your progression should be playing hockey!

I’ll help you pick out some good budget equipment.

Head over to your local rink and make the magic happen!!

Crushed the old man workout in the park, pushed it up to another level yet again.

We'll get back to Pfitness when my pockets full and I'm no longer carrying all my shite around.

Matty,

It just came to me.

The next stage of your progression should be playing hockey!

I’ll help you pick out some good budget equipment.

Head over to your local rink and make the magic happen!!
I haven't skated in at least 20 years. I do want to get back into it with wifey and kiddo.

Rogatien, ever been here?

Attachments

• 20211219_104537.jpg
    20211219_104537.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 71
:nope: this is all kind of mundane, now that Steve's doing what he's doing.

That's where I was today ☺️. Was with the entire family for a wedding or I would have let you know I was in town.
I drive there on 67th all the time, it never caught my eye before, there's a Pollo Tropical in that same shopping, will check it out

Pounded my old man workout in the park early this morning after that gorgeous 15% Victory Ale.

Feeling that now.

Unfortunately the students will be out of town for awhile, so much less free booze/smokes to find for awhile.

Gorgeous workout!

Pounded the old man regiment, then added bench presses, flies and squats.

I've decided I'm a free weight guy with the exception of when I workout my very decent calves. The amount of weight is humbling yes, but it's all about form and precision. So that's the pro move.

I also take stretching pretty seriously now.

Back in my peak vball days I didn't take it seriously enough and being that I have a couple lumbar stuck together among other little things, I would've been so much fucking better if I had listened to the doctor and done it right.

Butt why would Steve ever take his time, listen and do something right?

Nah, that wouldn't make any sense.

Also I heart speed walking. Running too hard on Steves double ankles, biking is cool but it does slightly decrease your vertical, so no go on that for Steves, ass much as I respect it.

So basically I'm a woman butt women are fucking awesome and should be worshipped (not me, them) at all times, so I don't care what you think.

Last edited: