Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,445 Views
3 sets, finished strong w clapping push-ups

One more of those mid afternoon then night gym workout

The usual workout, this time incorporated clapping push-ups into sets instead of just pouring them on at the end.

Lol I thought u were joking, idk why.i don't grow chest hair man or back hair. Lucky like that.

Got my reps in in front of everyone after sleeping on the sidewalk

"Whoah, who is that bum doing clapping push-ups against that wall?"

"That's Steves. Steve gonna Steve. Keep him below 20 drinks and everything is fine."

"Umm....wtf?"

"Just trust me."

"Ok. Moving on."

Pfitness maybe tonight. Have lock for locker but still need shorts or sweatpants. If no go we do the old man wall workout again. Two sets of that (three is not necessary, I'm not Mark Wahlburg and I walk alot so have to conserve legs and back to an extent).

Maybe Pfitness for an extensive shower.

One set then ass was ready to explode so had to stop.

Weighted in at 196.4 with probably 5 lbs worth of clothes on.

Walking and workouts recommended for weight loss, alcohol induced fasts NOT SO MUCH!!!!!

DE8F046D-032C-4D78-BBED-C7AB53CE2A31.png

C’mon boys we can’t drink all this egg nog and eat these cookies and not get out there and do something

3F245BF2-BE12-480E-AF41-AD83AD4987ED.png

I weighed 192.4 on Friday morning, then we spent the weekend at my in-laws for my BIL's bday. I gave myself the weekend off from eating healthy and binged on salty snacks, beer and cake.

Monday morning post-pee weigh-in:

197.0 😮😬😆

Tuesday morning:

195.0 👍

This morning:

191.4 😊

Water retention is NO JOKE boys

Supposed to be 15C/60F tomorrow around noon-1pm. I'm getting the Kona ready for a lunchtime jaunt. 🚴

The nice road bike. Not the brake-less death machine. 🙃

20210806_113643.jpg

No. I'm doing all this training so I can eventually race the death machine (in its proper environment, at the track). Even the running is meant to help with my speed at the velodrome.

I love the death machine.