Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,835 Comments
  • Views 97,250 Views
received_240056558257215.jpeg

B77740C1-67F6-40B9-B54C-243C16E48BE0.png
C’mon boys can’t shovel Christmas cookies into your face and not get on the saddle and pedal

I cycled and ran yesterday
Screenshot_20211222-123422_Strava.jpg

About to do another 60-min workout on the trainer

Lesgooooo

0C8ECA27-24C6-43E4-A6D7-E7A806E41F95.png
Common boys you can’t drink egg nog watching Get Back for the second time and not get in the saddle and mash gears.

Can’t let the cooler weather stop you either

13 times you ran for a minute and 3 times you ran for two minutes?

All running with 1-min fast walk breaks in between.

Next workout is supposed to be 6 minutes of non-stop running. I'll probably do it twice. I'm ahead of the plan Joe Rain gave me. Today's workout was supposed to be 6x1min with 2-min breaks. Yeah, I'm a tough guy.

Stevek old man workout in park (I think I did like fifteen of them during hospital stay):

Sets of 107/117/137, all against trees:

One arm pushups
Two arm pushups
One legged squats/calf raises
Clapping pushups

Starting to see results witch is awesome! Without you gueys it never would've happened.

I feel like I'm starting to look good naked, and I thank you for that.

Now to work on that hunter/gatherer stuff....

GOTTA GIVE EM WHAT THEY WANT

12/27 - 40mins on tread 3.1mph @ 25% grade
12/28 - full body weight training + 15mins on tread incline

Next week I'll control diet. Jan and Feb gonna get down to very low weight. March and April will put it back on hopefully with heavy weights mixed in.

I'm torn between getting good at track cycling (which involves bulking up) and road cycling (which means leaning out as much as possible). I thought running would lean me out but I'm probably going at it a bit too hard. Quads show no sign of getting smaller.

I'm torn between getting good at track cycling (which involves bulking up) and road cycling (which means leaning out as much as possible). I thought running would lean me out but I'm probably going at it a bit too hard. Quads show no sign of getting smaller.
I vote for leaning, what you vote for @Boner_18 ?

Yeah. Cut your cals another 400/day and run. They'll get small.

BIG storm coming in Rogue. Pouring rain from 10 pm to 6 am.

Do I have to hit a bar to stay dry for a few hours?

Dude at PFitness that bought me a chicken sandwich recommended one that's open until 2.

I can drink a pitcher for a few hours.