Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,478 Views
Joining a gym today, likely Planet Fitness. I always liked them. Just maybe another one for 24/7 access....but those are fucking expensive man.
How, why? You can likely access showers for free elsewhere, no? Joining an actual gym seems reckless right now Stevie. -Mom

They exist but then I'd have to leave my phone w someone I don't trust so no go.

I pulled a little money out of my buttocks and there should be more to come. Not getting specific but I met up w a stripper coming off work we got really high and stole this dork's convertible, brought it to the chop shop, then fucked in an alley. She fucked me so hard w her strap on and then I raw dogged her for 2 plus hours.

If she's preggars I'll take care of it.

Neither of us will ever know eachother's names.

He was an asshole to her, so paybacks fuckin bitch, ain't it dickhead.

NOBODY FUCKS W MY PROTECTORS. NO. ONE.

ZOOM ZOOM

LOVE YOU, PROTECTORS ❤ 😍 💖💕 💘

I AM YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL AND YOUR SLAVE.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

:bowdown:
:arfarf:

Ty strippers for the dumpster drinks and tyvm whoever (love my college coolios!!!!) for the gift card. That was very kind of you!!!! Let me know if you EVER need everything.

Ima moving on up like the fuckin Jeffersons and spreading love everywhere that's been good to me when I hit BIG here pretty soon.

Last edited:
love handles are really are to lose

-kato

Stevie what happened to you between 9:47am and 11:49am today?

giphy-hands-weist.gif

Because I'm your online mother and you will answer my question, young man.

What did you ingest between 10ish and 11ish?

I'm getting into running, I think. Went for a run with Joe Rain on Sunday and he outlined a training plan for me.

The training load is a lot lighter than I expected - you have to ease into it very gradually so you don't fuck up your ligaments/tendons/muscles. Even Joe Rain is still doing very light workouts 6 months in.

Light running workouts?

Is that sort of light walking briskly?

maxresdefault.jpg

There's a lot of fast walking involved at first, yes. And I am wearing rather short shorts.

:mattyrain:

Hmmm, probably a week ago? I have my cubes stacked on the TV stand. I did a few 3x3 solves while watching Yellowstone at some point last week. Honest answer.

20211207_121045.jpg

I also tried to solve JL's Mario picture cube that he got at his classmate's b-day party (bottom right, on top of the crayons.) These things are next-level hard cause you gotta orient the centers. No way any of these little grade 2 shits can manage that.

I also tried to solve JL's Mario picture cube that he got at his classmate's b-day party (bottom right, on top of the crayons.) These things are next-level hard cause you gotta orient the centers. No way any of these little grade 2 shits can manage that.

Foiled by a grade school toy. And you want to be my localization manager.

24312595_10156430790239453_8240968125911249855_n.jpg

I'm not taking the bait.

Goddammit.