Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 94,858 Views
Oh btw - have you ever seen someone with calves bigger than their thighs?
20211129_195958.jpg

Now you have. :handshake:

I think I might.will have to do Pic later.

I've been doing one arm push-ups, diamond push-ups, squats,calf raises, and clapping push-ups against walls. Crushed that shit in the clink, was doing sets of over 100 each a day, lol.

I've decreased it,but between that and homeless starvation Ima be decent looking one I get a good cut, shave etc.

Matty and I have white boy patooties. We are patootie white boys.

I've learned that I have a long torso and relatively short legs for a cyclist, like Mark Cavendish. Most successful roadies are the opposite, short torsoes with long limbs. Spider build.

I've gained 1" in thigh circumference over the last few months, from 23" to 24". They feel rock hard too. No homo.

Stevie how much you weigh these days?

hello!

still losing weight.

will post new year kato shirtless pic.

did you post yours yet, matty?

Gimme another two months. :wah:

I'm soft.

sounds good brother

FINE, I'll do it tomorrow after my morning pee/poo.

lol - glad to hear

is it just me, you and reno left?

blitty?

Reno, Blitty, some Tron, a pinch of Teela and Archie, strong gusts of Stevie here and there, and way too little kato-san.

good work all.

i will do better.

I've learned that I have a long torso and relatively short legs for a cyclist, like Mark Cavendish. Most successful roadies are the opposite, short torsoes with long limbs. Spider build.

I've gained 1" in thigh circumference over the last few months, from 23" to 24". They feel rock hard too. No homo.

Stevie how much you weigh these days?
I'm thinking 208ish.ill get back to you on that.

Bone Bone posts about the horsies too. And RogueJuror pokes us at opportune moments so we keep adding content to the site.

We're not quite thriving but we have our moments.

I’m here.

Be prepared for future-

blittyindacity: picking my baby up from daycare stories

A lot of snot and poopy diapers are involved

goog stuff

Still here boys. Hovering between 200-205. Gained alot of muscle mass and running pretty decent times. Accepted my dad bod where the gut is going to be there as long as I can continue to drink strong IPAs. As long as mrs mcb continues to give it to me regularly, I will deal with it.

looking so good!

congrats