Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,835 Comments
  • Views 96,774 Views
We grew up in the age of cold cereal. TV ads were like 50% breakfast cereal in the 80's.

Reactions: IAG
I remember little girl on tv hugging the Trix box with rabbit. I love you Trix she said. I too wanted to love Trix and the rabbit

In 2019 the top selling ready to eat cereal was honey nut cheerios. They sold $481,000,000 worth. That's $1.3M worth of that shit EVERY DAY.

This is Joe Rain's current DL photo :lmao: He's 70 pounds lighter today

received_551777676033940.jpeg

Managed to maintain 30.4km/h (19mph) over a full hour 🥳 Partly thanks to fresh and fast tires (Continental Grand Prix 5000s)
Screenshot_20210828-202220_Strava.jpg

20210827_193527.jpg

That's a good looking picture for a driver license.
Casper wtf did you do? Shave your head and added $ to your name. ...I told you this prozac thing isn't gonna end well

I get the moving truck tomorrow, will start moving the contents of the shop to a storage unit, hopefully just for a month while I look around for a final destination. Actual move to the Toronto/Etobicoke condo is on Wednesday morning.

Especially when you do it twice in 11 months! :wally:

I would not get divorced just to avoid moving... not that divorce is a topic at top of mind.

^That took a while to compute, probably because in my case, divorcing would result in fewer moves. 🤦