Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,274 Views
got lucky matty. st yolandi was on your side.

thanks for sharing. love you skinny brother.

going to a breathing workshop tonight with the WOK.
today we could have lost Matty forever

what's a breathing workshop?

i try not to think about that. matty must be protected at all costs.

i guess i am going to learn relaxing and meditating breathing techniques along with partaking in a sound bath.

should be a trip.

Aw

If I die, all I ask is that one of you carries on berating Steve like you're his mom, thx.

no Matty, and more Steve? ...I don't know
Maybe if we can get twin to post

Twin, cami, and pecos bill will be alright replacements

And actually, I don't need to keep secrets from you guys, so there - I actually went over the handlebars for the first time of my life yesterday... and I wasn't wearing a helmet 😬 I'd left my helmet in Toronto, cause I didn't think I'd be riding. Anyway, I was lucky - front wheel sank sideways and I was chucked a bit to the side in a shallow ditch. I did what felt like a slow, graceful somersault and I ended up on my back, thinking my ride was over. Nothing hurt though and the bike's steering just had to be straightened a bit.

I'm an idiot. 🤝
It’s quite a bizarre feeling, isn’t it?

There’s like this realllly long second when you’re like, “holy fok I’m going over the bars!”

Yes, there's this immediate acceptance of your fate followed by a lesson in applied physics. 1 second feels like 10.

crazy-cycling-crash-flip-goes-over-handlebars-14230967800.gif

Last edited:
Gonna go check out this hill today. People have been known to hit 100km/h (62mph) on it.

If I'm not back posting by the end of the day, y'all take good care of Stevie.

Screenshot_20210905-200018_Strava.jpg

Screenshot_20210905-200203_Strava.jpg

Looking at the top 10 though, there are lots of proper young athletes on there. My 42yo amateur ass might hit 80km/h.

Last edited:
:nono: you're not gonna be satisfied till you fuck yourself. Take it easy :whoamule:

If you never crash and you cycle regularly, you’re not doing it right.