Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,835 Comments
  • Views 97,461 Views
I’ve had to shorten my row time because of the ridiculous Texas heat the last two weeks (in my non-AC garage). I’m ready for the winter.

Here’s a bum eating like Matty:

FC0BB818-0623-4779-972D-9A69A924A6D1.jpeg
9030C8E6-147D-4DCD-ABA9-B4F6E931D626.jpeg

Excellent source of Omega 3s

This bum is going places

I'm not nearly skinny enough to have abs showing. My best guess is that I would need to go down to 165-170 for that to happen.

Upper body is still very soft:

received_590650765267116.jpeg

how's your prostate?

I don't know but my pee smells a different kind of funny since I've reintroduced carbs. It's a sweeter, more pleasant kind of funny but it's still strong.

What does your pee smell like Arch?

I think regular pee smell, if there is a smell. usually no smell, as I I drink a lot of water.

I eat a ton of beets through out the day, so I pee light pink to very red 80% of the time.

I'm not nearly skinny enough to have abs showing. My best guess is that I would need to go down to 165-170 for that to happen.

Upper body is still very soft:

View attachment 6019
Look healthy . I'm guessing all that keto stuff originally got you to a good point. I mean, if you went to your routine of biking and whatever you're doing now right away, it wouldn't have been very effective? :dunno: what's your impression on that?

Biking like I do doesn't lead to weight loss, because you need to ingest tons of food to fuel and recover from your efforts. Your body composition changes, you gain muscle, etc. so your weight loss tracking becomes fudged by all sorts of metabolic changes.

If you're focused on losing weight exercise is mostly counterproductive.

I'm not as motivated to lose fat these days cause I'm enjoying the biking so much. I think I'll get back to it this winter.

lose fat in the winter, bulk up in the summer

like the bears

I don't think you need to lose anymore, just don't gain back

But

american-beauty-kevin-spacey.gif

I think I'll get back on Noom in the winter. The low-caloric-density thing makes a lot of sense.

Annnndddd Costco officially puts Magic Spoon out of business.

2 boxes for $10.

IMG_1184.jpeg

Are you actually doing keto?

I don't understood how people like cold cereal enough to actually create a substitute for it. I mean I can understand with meat and candy etc