Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 2,835 Comments
  • • Views 96,910 Views
I'm trying to be more motivated with exercise. Just put in some time on the rower this morning before I officially start my new job today. Improved my split time, but it's still 💩.

Music motivates me. I have a few playlists that keep me pumped up.
I walk with headphones blasting.
Works well.

I'm trying to be more motivated with exercise. Just put in some time on the rower this morning before I officially start my new job today. Improved my split time, but it's still 💩.
I suggest developing an addictive personality and using it for good. :handshake:

Speaking of which, I might try to complete this 100mi ride this Saturday. Need to go through Google Earth to see if all the roads are actually rideable - there's a lot of rough/loose gravel in the boonies and my bike can't tackle that.
Screenshot_20210803-102901_Strava.jpg

That's the app calculation, doesn't take into account all the old people and doggos machu is running over slowing him down

:gomuddygo:

How long it took you the oher 100 miles ride?
Just under 4 hours of moving time for 62mi/100kms

I can probably do the 100 miles in 6 hours of pedaling, plus an hour worth of breaks. 7 hours total seems feasible. Start at 6am, finish by 1pm ish.

gl on your journey teela.

it is fucking hard.

go matty, fucking KOM

thanks brother.

shit is hard at almost 44.

gl on your journey teela.

it is fucking hard.

go matty, fucking KOM
Thanks! I've been pretty consistent the last five weeks with 4-5 days rowing. I just hate it so much.

Thanks! I've been pretty consistent the last five weeks with 4-5 days rowing. I just hate it so much.
fucking hate rowing, best exercise. cosign.

only advice i can give is to switch it up. different exercises and goals.