Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 94,977 Views
He's always admitted to being a scammer though. Something about falsified cheques or whatever.
Scammer? I like to think of it more like an angle shooter or opportunity taker.

No bad cheques, just figured out a loophole at the time where the bank (BMO) was not very diligent regarding putting holds on large cheques I was depositing at the computer biz I was working at, it was a friend who owned the business and he was not against taking advantage of the banks lack of caution.

Cost BMO $230K USD. I got charged with one count of "FRAUD OVER $5000" but when it came time to proving criminal intent the crown (prosecutor) couldn't and the judge himself said so at my first appearance. Charges were dropped after 6 months. The cheque was issued by a local computer business and they put a stop payment on it but the funds had already been removed via wire transfer by yours truly to a bank in Hong Kong (that was the bank acct of the original cheque issuer but the police and Crown Attorney did not know this and could not figure it out as the bank in Hong Kong refused to communicate or co-operate with them). So I never wrote any cheque. As for the business that stopped payment? Yeah he was friends with my boss at the time. I merely performed the banking duties. I was not the biggest beneficiary, I was merely compensated for the duties I performed and being the person that discovered the loophole that THEY ultimately benefited from.

I *MAY HAVE* received a ~$40k bonus that year (paid in CASH with $100 bills) for my excellent work performance but I can't recall exactly as its been a while.

As for the forum stuff, yes IAG is owed. Consider it a slow pay for now. And there was no scamming, we had been talking on the phone since 2013 and were in contact regularly. So anyone that thinks this was an elaborate plan or "long con" on my part needs to have their head examined (Steve).

Steve had a major part in how this situation developed after he posted something here that was supposed to be confidential between her and I.
I suspected she had babbled to the mental case and the day it happened I blocked her on social media etc. as I was a little upset/peeved/annoyed. She must have realized it quickly that I had blocked her and tried to confront me on the forum. I didn't want it on the forum and really didn't want to talk to her at least for a little while so I tried to ignore it and thats when all the nonsense blew up.

So basically this got fukked up because I blocked her and would have probably settled down after a couple of days and unblocked her but she figured it out before I could un-block her and the gamelive shit show started.

The precise details of whats owed, how etc etc are between her and I and should remain that way. I decided to just let the incorrect assumptions go on because I preferred to keep the actual details to myself, up until today. there is more but i'll leave it at that for now.

Now its past the point of no return and there is no mending ways.

sincerely,

pedo, scammer, plommer

Last edited:
Back in 2008 when I started working for myself I'd just opened a business checking account and the bank somehow deposited 9k into it by mistake. I had just started making 12-15k a month doing translation for a large telecom company and I had racked up some credit card debt so I immediately paid off my debt with the money then I played dumb with the bank, telling them I thought the funds came from my one of my new clients. They didn't really buy it but since I promised the money would be back in the account by the end of the month (which it was), they let it slide. Not proud of that one but meh.

Back when I was 15 I falsified a receipt for a Mexican-made Fender guitar I'd bought new for $300. It was an unusual, limited edition Strat that had all the appointments of a higher-end, American-made instrument, the only difference being the serial number which had an extra digit. I carefully scraped off the extra digit then I brought the guitar and fake receipt to a mall store to sell it - the manager gave me a bit more than the guitar's original retail price ($325), then he listed it for $580. Kinda proud of that one. It was a really nice guitar.

#opportunitytaking

Well played pal. Fuck the man.

My advantage taking situation with BMO happened in 1996. I was 30 yrs old.

First thing I did was buy a 1992 Mustang LX 5.0 litre 5speed manual.

Then I traveled (mostly to Bahamas and Vegas) and gambled. Oh and I also whored around a lot with the local Toronto massage parlour broads. Yeah many Russian/Ukrainian/Polish ladies benefited from the BMO gaffe.

1992_00002_02.jpg

Last edited:
Matty, how is the shoulder Rehab going?

Matty, how is the shoulder Rehab going?
Not great. I went to the ER about 10 days ago to have it checked. The doc first said the X-ray showed nothing unusual, but then when I came home he had tried to call me. Turned out the radiologist found a bit of calcification (?) that is probably the result of a previous injury 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, I'm told to keep doing physio and have it checked again if it doesn't get better.

It hurts a bit less but my range of motion now seems permanently limited. I'm having a hard time breaking whatever my body built as a defense against my shitty chin-up form.

I want to blame plommer for all my ailments and shortcomings.

:mudcat:

Marty we (the LEAFS) will deal with your toilet seats this season and show no mercy.

646656147eb3b34685fac4bc04bd4552.jpg

With gutless divas playing in front of a pair of no-name goalies.

tenor (1) (6).gif

I just gained two pounds reading the last couple pages of this otherwise excellent thread.