Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 2,835 Comments
  • • Views 97,275 Views
8th out of 208, bitches! I have 2 months left to gain 40 seconds and beat Rod fokkin' Bottrell. I can do this. đź’Ş
Screenshot_20210621_130530_com.strava.jpg

Do we know what kind of bike Rod The Bod has?

Is he mashing a carbon fiber frame?

An Owen Sound bum tried to steal my bike earlier. I went back home to grab my water bottle and left the bike just in front of the apt door for like 10 seconds. I had noticed the bum before entering the apartment but figured he didn't have enough time to grab the bike before I came back out. I was right, except that he was going for it and was about 10 yards away when I came back out. He did a quick 180 while I yelled "What's up man? Do you need a new bike?" He ignored me and I flipped him off while I rode away.

I was shaking a little bit afterwards.

Dirty fucking bums.

Machu handling bum business!

:174:

Geez. The Sound sounds like a rough town.

Paterson said the communities represented are properly referred to as “2S-LGBTQQIAP+ Community Two-Spirit – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual, Plus.”
:excl:

Rolls off the tongue

An Owen Sound bum tried to steal my bike earlier. I went back home to grab my water bottle and left the bike just in front of the apt door for like 10 seconds. I had noticed the bum before entering the apartment but figured he didn't have enough time to grab the bike before I came back out. I was right, except that he was going for it and was about 10 yards away when I came back out. He did a quick 180 while I yelled "What's up man? Do you need a new bike?" He ignored me and I flipped him off while I rode away.

I was shaking a little bit afterwards.

Dirty fucking bums.
Matty against the world

2 months deadline - bike stealing bums - Rod the bod

Can he do it? Can he break the record? Stay tuned

The gays vs the bums
“Sadly, we had anticipated that would happen." :lolpanda:

It's not really the gays vs the bums, it's pushback against the perceived gentrification of the area. A fancy colored crosswalk is a sign of bourgeois apocalypse (lol). Anyway we're all about to leave this shithole (the downtown core - the rest of OS is very nice)

Just the downtown core. Apparently Toronto shipped us 100 of their homeless recently, the problem is getting really bad down there too.

Bums defiled the Pride crosswalk last weekend, big drama (our apt is a few steps away from there): https://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/n...lls-vandalism-of-pride-crosswalk-cowardly-act
Its the same in Windsor, the city has a low violent crime rate but the petty crimes are off the charts. Lots of thefts from vehicles, porch pirates, bike thefts, shoplifting etc. You won't get killed or beaten up/mugged here but if you leave anything of value in plain sight its going to walk away.

I have a new surveillance cam outside to keep an eye on the front section of my unit.

Whenever you jerk off your an asexual, right?

Whenever you jerk off your an asexual, right?

Asexual = not interested in sex at all
Pansexual = attraction regardless of gender
Intersex = hermies, born with two sexes
Two Spirits = identifies as having both a masculine and a feminine spirit

I'm sorry about what I ultimately did to this thread. :mattyrain: