Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,483 Views
Took a new route today so I could try a new timed segment, a curved ATV trail that's slightly uphill. I fucking killed it - 17th out of 208 and 3rd among 27 fatties (187-207lbs weight category) 💪💪💪 I can Top 10 that shit very soon.

And yes, fucking Rod Bottrell owns that one too. Motherfuckin' Rod Bottrell.

Screenshot_20210618_192307_com.strava.jpg

Not in Owen Sound. I think he lives in Alberta now.

My current active competitor/target is a guy named Rob Vanderwerf. Through some sleuthing, I found out that he weighs 145 pounds. I have no shot at beating him in climbs but I can beat him in (short) sprints. 💪

I'm definitely a sprinter.

Not in Owen Sound. I think he lives in Alberta now.

My current active competitor/target is a guy named Rob Vanderwerf. Through some sleuthing, I found out that he weighs 145 pounds. I have no shot at beating him in climbs but I can beat him in (short) sprints. 💪

I'm definitely a sprinter.
You’re Gamelives Mark Cavendish

:174:

Carb Loading Day

Gonna try to beat all the my times tomorrow 🚴‍♂️

Screenshot_20210619_192742_com.wombatapps.carbmanager.jpg

Just bought my first pair of jeans since the start of the weight loss experiment. I went straight from 36 to 33 waist size. 🥳🥳🥳

We still wear 34’s and we are 6’-0” 185

We like the looser fitting feel.

Matty is Gamelive’s most inspirational poster no snark

We are dealing with a left hip flexor strain of some type. Haven’t ridden my bike in weeks. I’m starting to feel my mood nosedive with no biking and resistance training.

I lost 3 pounds since the strain. All muscle.

Thx for the kind words Tron :hattip:

Climbed my hills a bit faster today after loading up on carbs yesterday, but hard to tell if it's the carbs or just natural progression... either way, 💪
Screenshot_20210620_124143_com.strava.jpg

Screenshot_20210620_124352_com.strava.jpg

(Those first attempts in May were the result of me giving up and walking the bike up the rest of the way while trying not to puke :biglaugh:)

Last edited:
Matty's stick to it-edness might be a top 5 all-time Gay Me Live achievement

up there with Steve cheating death on multiple occasions, Herman making it into sports illustrated for grabbing balls, Vegas Dave making it on espn as raider's guy during poker

definitely all decade

add Cougarbait's album success and Mudcat's Jeopardy question shit as top successes here

what else?

and don't anyone dare say something about making babies.

Was a current affairs type show hosted by a retired/failed politician. I was somehow invited as a guest so I could parrot my employer's carefully rehearsed talking points about working from home (we were trying to get a Work From Home Day approved/implemented at the federal level. Didn't happen.)

I coasted on that TV interview for a number of years, career-wise.

:cripwalk:

I did another one for the CBC evening news years later but never saw the footage.

My friend

It’s called a sideWALK for a reason
Had too many close calls from vehicles who's drivers are not paying attention. I prefer crushing a pedestrian on my bike over being crushed myself by a car.