Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,463 Views
Always on the road here, bike lane or not. I take up a car lane at traffic lights, then I quickly cross the intersection and move over when it goes green. Drivers are very courteous here.

It'll be a different story when we move back to TO.

I ride on the sidewalk and give way to pedestrians. I will only ride on the road if there are no cars around or there is a bike lane.
I've had enough close calls with vehicles already and won't risk it. Too many people NOT paying attention while behind the wheel.

I'm extremely careful.
My friend

It’s called a sideWALK for a reason

O-Town was always going to be a temporary fling. I thought we'd stay at least another year when we moved, but that was back before we had confirmation of a COVID vaccine. Wifey is expected back in the office ASAP. September 1st is likely the date we move back.

Looking forward to discovering TO's biking paths and trails, there are a quadrillion of them.

Another downtown condo (rental) most likely. We still can't afford to buy something big enough for us. *kicks rocks*

We miss our garbage and recycling chutes. You don't realize how HUGH a perk it is until you lose it.

I miss NYC garbage chutes.

Aww Matty, I’m kind of sad. I was mentally preparing myself for an O town visit.

Oh well I’m still looking forward to our trans-canadian roadtrip!

800m flat sprint

FUCK YOU ROD 🥳

Screenshot_20210616_110232_com.strava.jpg

tenor_51.gif

This segment is going to be my first KOM (King of the Mountain), mark my words.

200 (3).gif

Last edited:
Welp we officially are the same weight.

Thanks for making me feel like a stupid fat pos

I kid I kid

feeling the motivation

when the new street hockey rink opens down the street im gonna go daily in the 109 degree heat and get SWOL

The theory that reducing calorie intake - reduces weight, makes zero sense to me.

There’s got to be a better way.

I eat 2000-2200 calories now that I bike an hour a day. Maybe try that.

I was just happy to learn about the weight loss and better feeling potential from avoiding carbs. ...just bread alone even.
I haven't been hungry, and could do some intermittent fasting. And now you pricks are trying to turn everything upside down :mad:

I previously exercised more and didn't even eat that much and was gaining weight.