Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,816 Comments
  • Views 93,924 Views
Down to 279.8 lbs, from start weight of 392.

I got weighed at my Dr in November and again yesterday and am down 9lbs in 2 months so slowing down. 4.5 lbs a month.

Will be incorporating more fish - Alaskan Pollock, Cod, Tuna & Salmon into my meals and reduce my intake of pork and beef.

No to candy, ice cream, chocolate, cookies, cake and other sweets as well as sauces. Still partake in Coke zero for my soda fix.

Go Eagles!

Been 4 months since my hernia operation, all good.

Jan 6, 2022:
20220106_115039.jpg

Still a fat fuck but no longer a morbidly obese fat fuck.

PS: I don't give a fuck about the Eagles or the NFL. This was a free hat a pal gave me that he got from a case of beer.

Last edited:
I've taken a few HIIT classes and they always do funky stuff on treadmills.

Try doing 15% at 3.5mph for a few minutes then 5% at 6.5mph, 10% at 4mph, 3% at 8mph etc.

The constant change up seems beneficial.
HIIT is my life

I signed up for a 10k run on May 8. Joe Rain is going to join me for the Toronto Sporting Life 10k.

It's all good except for the fact that I can't currently run a 10k. Shit, I have yet to run a continuous 5k.

I'm finishing my 8-week jog/walk interval program this Sunday, after whch I start an actual running program. I start at 10 mins and end up running a continuous 20 mins 8 weeks later. That'll bring us to end of March, or about 6 weeks before the race.

Lesgoooooo

:stevie:

Nice work, boys. Our “cold” weather has kept me off the saddle. 55 degrees here feels like 35 in Canada because of our humidity

My resting heart rate hovers between 46 and 48 bpm.

:cripwalk:

My blood pressure is 135/90

Wtf

It’s been Normal my entire life now it’s considered high.

All that cholesterol from keto fucked me up

Twas nice knowing y’all

My blood pressure is 135/90

Wtf

It’s been Normal my entire life now it’s considered high.

All that cholesterol from keto fucked me up

Twas nice knowing y’all
Ugh. That sucks

Ditch the keto (if you haven’t already)

Do 45 minutes of vigorous exercise 4-5 times a week and try to do two 20 hour fasts a week and the blood pressure will start plummeting.

If a doctor offers you BP medication, decline it. You’re way too young to go on meds for BP