Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,834 Views
All that cholesterol from keto fucked me up
Did you actually stick to keto? You can't do keto part-time.

Anyhoo fuck keto. It only made some sense during lockdown (IMOWally)

I always had borderline-high BP when I was bigger. Now it's around 110/70 in the morning.

Get a trainer for your bike and pedal away while you watch Ozark on your phone. 👌

Did you actually stick to keto? You can't do keto part-time.

Anyhoo fuck keto. It only made some sense during lockdown (IMOWally)

I always had borderline-high BP when I was bigger. Now it's around 110/70 in the morning.

Get a trainer for your bike and pedal away while you watch Ozark on your phone. 👌

Wow 110 seems too low

I was doing half ass keto/low carb

So all the cholesterol but no actual ketosis to burn it off 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well you amateur nutritionists killed Blitty. I hope you're happy with yourselves.

Ima go with the Joe Rogan Defense - I'm not a doctor, I'm a fucking moron. :handshake:

I'm still feeling more fat less carbs is better. Even if you're not in ketosis or whatever. I mean assuming you're over not underweight

110/70 is perfect. The medical community is actually moving towards using that as the standard against 120/80

130/90 is really nothing to be worried about. most people measure a bit higher in doctor's offices. a few cups of coffee, pre workout, or red bull could cause a great BP to rise to that level or higher.

1 data point is just not enough info for BP

End of my 8-week jog/walk program today. I jogged a mile in just over 9 minutes which is not good at all, but I vividly remember not being able to run for more than 30 seconds at that same pace when I first tried jogging last June. Massive improvement. Feelsgoodman.

No more jog/walk intervals going forward, just straight jogging.

lets-go-the-rock.gif

started my prep for end of March 10k

did a slow 5k over the treacherous terrain 30:57 for a 9:59 pace

10k goal will be under 50 mins...more exact will be a 8:00 min/mile pace comes to 49:43

it will all depend upon the trainign weather for the next 8 weeks and the weather on race day though

Been doing virtual boxing and intermittent fasting.

-30lbs since thanksgiving
How do you do virtual boxing? I saw a couple of different set-ups, but don't really know how good they are.

Gained most everything back. Was gonna go lax for my Birthday in November, never returned.
Gonna get back on it any day now :thinking: