Best Pussy Eating Story

• Start date
  • Replies 194 Comments
  • Views 308,110 Views
Pussy eating? Licking is always the best way to handle such matters.

no im talking about ed gein style eating.

That Ed Gein, he was quite the explorer.

Fischy, do you think Lizzie Borden gave her father and step-mother those chops with the axe?

call me a sensationalist but ive always fancied that she did.

welcome to gamelive giuseppgold, give me some winners

Wow, what a great thread! I love eating pussy, it's my badge of honor and I'm truly addicted to it.

Funny story: A girl once asked me just as we were beginning to get intimate, if I have any sexually transmitted diseases? I replied with something like this:

Well...um... {at this point she was getting nervous}
Addiction is a neurological disease...a brain disorder. That's why alcohol addiction is considered a disease. I suffer from a sexually transmitted neurological disease that I acquired many years ago back in college. I'm addicted to eating pussy and it's very very contagious. If I eat your pussy, you may also become addicted to eating pussy...or is it that you'll become addicted to me eating your pussy...or is it that other people will become addicted to eating your pussy. I don't know, I don't remember...it manifests it's self differently between the two genders. But other than that, I'm perfectly healthy.

Anyhow, my best pussy eating story can't be isolated to a single experience, rather there's one particular girl with whom I had the most incredible pussy eating adventures. She passionately loved being eaten, almost as much as I loved eating her. Most women enjoy being eaten out, but I've only met a few that were brave enough to actually ask for it. This girl wasn't shy at all about it and sometimes she took it to an even higher level. When she wanted to be eaten, she'd sometimes just attack me, stuff my head between her legs and demand "Now eat me!"

It all started about 5 years ago when a group from work went out for happy hour drinks. I was infatuated with this co-worker. She was a dazzling red head, petite, enchanting and at 23 she was more than a decade younger than me. I always knew when she had recently been in a room, her scent was truly unique, very subtle but intoxicating. That night I think she was targeting me just as much as I was targeting her. Conveniently, we both ended up sitting together at one of those small bar height tables, suitable for private conversation. I learned that her fiance was away at school finishing his master's degree and quickly realized that she was lonely and in need of some attention and affection. Our conversation turned a little risque and soon we discreetly left to rendezvous at her apartment.

Back to her place we continued to chat, drink some wine, munch on some veggie sticks, and get a little bit more comfortable with each other. She had let down her hair, loosened her blouse, kicked off her shoes and was being an insatiable flirt. She kept touching me, leaning on me and laying her legs across mine, but it was weird how it appeared that she was deliberately hiding her feet from me. I was trying to touch and play with them but she kept burying them under a pillow. Eventually she confessed that she messed up her toe nail polish at the bar and was embarrassed by how unsightly her toes looked. I insisted on treating her to a full luxurious pedicure. Yeah, I'm a little slow at picking up on subtle hints. She was sprawled across my lap looking up at me with fuck me eyes. She didn't invite me back to her place because she wanted a pedicure.

Anyhow, I removed the old nail polish, soaked and washed her feet, then gently massaged them with this exfoliating foot scrub. I told her how yummy it smelled and how I just wanted to bite off her toes. She playfully cried "No, don’t do that!" and to curb my appetite she feed me a veggie stick that she had been toying with in her mouth. In the most sensual way, she'd suck on the veggie and take a small bite before sharing it with me. Then she'd put it in my mouth and pull it back slightly so that I can only take small bites. And with the last bite, she'd feed me her fingers. After a few carrots, celery sticks and yummy fingers I was too distracted to continue with the pedicure.

I slowly kissed and nibbled my way up her arm, around her neck, to her ears, down her chin and finally settled on her lips. Her tongue was pierced and playful and the sweetness of the wine lingered on her breath. She was grinding her body against mine and with our lips locked together she was mumbling "Fuck me Pete, fuck me!" My mouth never left her body as I slowly undressed her, tasting every inch of her pale freckled flesh, from her fingertips to her lips and from her nose to her toes. Her breasts were tiny but perky and almost fit entirely in my mouth. My tongue explored her pierced belly button, then continued south. I left her panties on as I pulled her pants down her legs. The label on the foot scrub read something like "Kiss calluses, rough spots, and dry skin goodbye." So I did...literally. I kissed her freshly scrubbed and newly softened feet and sucked on her tasty toes.

Slowly I traced the outline of her legs with my tongue, from the tips of her toes up to her vulva and down to her other toes. Up and down, up and down. She was spreading wider and wider, eagerly inviting me to bite into her forbidden fruit. The warm sweet scent of her moist succulent pussy was radiating from between her legs. I couldn't resist lightly munching on her and sucking the honey right through the fabric of her panties as it oozed out of her. To tease her, I'd pull her panties aside and slowly bury my tongue deep inside and then take a nice long slow gentle lick up to her clit. She tasted sooo good. I was torturing the poor girl. She was grabbing my hair and pulling my face deeper into her paradise, gyrating her hips, grinding my face and begging "Please don't stop...please...please eat me!" She was so adorable and her pussy was bare, wet and delicious like a soft juicy peach. I was dying to eat her out, but I just wanted to tantalize her for a little longer while my dessert was marinating between her legs.

If there was ever a worse time for an interruption it would be now. Her phone rang, she knew it was her fiance and she had to answer. He was three time zones away and was either in class, working or sleeping and this was their only time they'd have to talk. She hopped up, grabbed the phone, plopped down on the couch and began chatting away. WHAT THE FUCK! Was all that work...all that time invested in getting her aroused and prepared to eat totally wasted? No! I wasn’t going to allow her to cool down and perhaps feel regret then change her mind and kick me out. And the phone wasn't going to keep me from giving her what she had been eagerly awaiting. I was down on my knees starving and dying to feast on that ripened pussy. I was at the edge of the couch trying to pry her legs apart and silently begging her to please let me eat her out, but she kept hitting me and giving me the signal to be quiet. I kept giving her the "shh" sign back and kept trying. Eventually my persistence prevailed and she allowed me to open her legs. I pulled her panties aside and drove my tongue deep inside her juicy delicious pussy and gently massaged her clit with my nose. OMG, she was sooo wet and she tasted sooo gooood. But as hard as I tried she wasn’t responding, she completely resisted expressing pleasure. Finally after a few minutes, she bucked her hips forward to give me better access, grabbed my hair, pulled my face in deeper and ever so slowly fucked my mouth. It was heavenly.

Eventually we both needed a more comfortable position. I slipped her panties off and pulled her to the floor. She straddled my head and continued to slowly ride my face. Her rhythm gradually began to increase. It was the most beautiful sight, just looking up and watching this gorgeous little redhead passionately fuck my mouth with more and more intensity. Her eyes were closed, her jaw was dropped, her breathing was sensual, and her head was rocking back and forth. Then she quivered and accidentally moaned right into her fiance’s ear as she rewarded my tongue play with a mouthful of her divine nectar. She gave me the "shh!" sign again, quietly blew me a kiss, plopped back onto the sofa and continued with her telephone conversation like nothing had happened. Oh my God, she was so yummy, wet and messy. My face was glazed, my hair was soaked and her love potion left a wet stain on the carpet. It was exhilarating and I felt so naughty, like I stole something that didn’t belong to me.

While she was sitting there chatting away on the phone, I quietly returned to giving her a pedicure. She played with my hair and face with her feet and she’d rub her toes against my lips and slip them in my mouth to be sucked. When she finally got off the phone she scolded me for misbehaving. Then she complained that she was totally naked but I was completely dressed. I explained that she needed to undress me, like I had done to her, but apparently she was too busy talking on the phone. She stuck out her tongue, giving me this adorably cute mean face. Then she quickly removed my clothes and began rubbing her pussy against my cock, trying to get me inside her, but I wasn't making it easy. I asked if she had condoms, but she didn't. She was begging to be fucked, but I said no, not without protection. She wanted me to have fun too. I assured her that it was my pleasure to please her in every other way she desired. She praised me for taking good care of her kitty and began to reciprocate. But she was awful and she knew it. She kept apologizing for not being good at giving head. Again, I assured her that I was enjoying pleasing and satisfying her. In the sweetest most adorable way, she begged me to eat her out again. Oh my God, hearing her beg like that was an incredible turn on. She was just lying there with her legs spread wide open and looking at me with sad puppy dog eyes. How could I resist? I dove right in and she was still sloppy wet. She would cry out instructions "faster" and "slower" and "harder" and "softer!" Then she rolled me onto my back and sat on my face again. She fucked my face as she pleased, controlling the speed, tempo, and pressure until she fed me her cum.

She was seductive, wild and passionately loved receiving oral, which made eating her out even more enjoyable. My face, mouth, tongue, nose and fingers where at her service all night long. I ate her out with her lying on her back, lying on her stomach, kneeling on her knees, sitting on my face, seated in a chair, while holding her upside down and in every position imaginable. I went down on her on the sofa, on the floor, on the kitchen table, on kitchen counters, under water in the jacuzzi tub, in her bed, and everywhere else. Between rounds I'd either continue with her pedicure, give her a massage, worship her body, or we’d embrace and kiss or just relax and chat. I serviced her for hours and she must have erupted in my mouth well over a dozen times.

I stayed the night and in the morning she woke me up and served me "Breakfast in bed." When I opened my eyes she was on her knees straddling me, holding onto the bed post and caressing my face with her tempting pussy. Oh my God, I loved waking up with pussy shoved in my face. No woman has ever done that for me before and it was incredible. I loved that she didn't ask. She wanted to be eaten so she just climbed on board, woke me up and expected some head. Just a few hours earlier we were in the jacuzzi tub, so she was pretty clean and she had me so aroused and feeling adventurous that did something that I had never ever done before. Her appetizing ass was brushing over my lips and I couldn't resist sticking my tongue out and surfing the rim. Suddenly her weight shifted and her motion changed. She began fucking my tongue with her ass and oh my God she loved it. The further I’d stick out my tongue, the more excited she got. And the further she tried to wrap her ass around my tongue, the deeper my tongue wanted to be buried. We were holding each other’s arms and pulling ourselves as tightly together as we could. She was fiercely fucking my face harder than ever, like I was her bitch. As much as she was hurting me, I loved how much she enjoyed what I was doing to her. Then she just let go of my arms. I thought she grabbed the headboard for more support and I started stroking my dick. But when I opened my eyes I saw the most incredible and erotic vision ever and that was it, I couldn't hold it in. The heavenly sight of this gorgeous young red head rubbing her clit less than an inch from my eyes, while furiously fucking my face, with my tongue buried in her ass and my nose stuffed in her pussy, was absolutely mind blowing. I instantly shot a load against her back and felt it dripping down the crack of her ass onto my chin. She scooped some up, licked her fingers and kept on working her clit. Oh my God it was so HOT! I grabbed her hips, pulled her tight to my face for the rest of the ride. When she finally came she was exhausted, her orgasm was intense and she collapsed face down on the bed trembling. I couldn't get enough of that luscious ass so after my tongue had a short rest I planted my face between her cheeks for more. It was music to my ears just listening to her moans as she fell back to sleep.

Before I left I thanked her for the incredible night. She was blown away and felt that she should be thanking me. I assured her that she was absolutely amazing, I loved how passionately she enjoyed being eaten out and it was my pleasure to service her and to attend to her needs and desires. Still she was blown away.

--Continued below--

--Continued from above--

When I called her the next day, she said that she had been sitting on the porch earlier with her legs crossed, drinking a glass of wine, smoking a cigarette and thinking about our night together when she suddenly experienced three spontaneous orgasms. Oh my God, I didn't even know that was possible! I was jealous that I didn't get to taste them.

We had gotten together many many times afterward, almost every day while her fiance was gone. And whenever her fiance called while we were together, I would immediately go down on her. I sort of made a game of it.

I ate her out every time we were together, except for twice. Before I begin the story, here's some background information: I will not have intercourse with a woman that I hardly know without the protection of condoms, but I will eat her out. With that said, there's a game I like to play with women when we first become intimate. I conveniently forget to bring condoms. They're dying to get fucked, but I won't fuck 'em. I'll eat 'em out, but I won't fuck 'em. I love it, it drives 'em crazy.

Anyway, this story occurred during one of our first few encounters and before she was on to my game. My red headed vixen invited me to back to her apartment and oops, I forgot to get condoms. I guess she'll have to settle for some tongue and no cock. When I arrived she was sitting on the porch with her legs crossed, drinking a glass of wine and smoking a cigarette, just how she described to me on the phone when she said she had those spontaneous orgasms. She said she had a surprise for me, but all I could think about where those spontaneous orgasms and how yummy her pussy would taste. As soon as we got up the stairs and shut the door behind us, she greeted me with a mouthwatering kiss and we tore each other's clothes off before we even made it to the bedroom. Then she quickly shackled me to her bed...oh my God, the chick owns handcuffs! I thought she was going sit on my face and take advantage of me, forcing me to eat her out all night long, but she totally denied me of that pleasure. She must have talked to her girlfriends, or bought a book or a video, and practiced on fruit or something because she gave me an unbelievable blowjob. She used her hands, mouth and tongue like she was an experienced pro. She kept bringing me to the edge of climax but wouldn't let me cum. She knew exactly when to start and when to stop and she was torturing me. It seemed like it lasted forever, it was agonizing pleasure. She had me begging and begging and begging before she finally let me explode in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, uncuffed me and kicked me out. I could hardly move, I was drained of energy and it was absolutely amazing. But I was still dying to eat her out, it was all I thought about all day and what I had planed...I forgot the condoms and it's the rules of my game, but she went and changed the game. I begged her to let me eat her out, but she refused...it was my turn to be serviced. Oh my God, she has no idea how sexually frustrating that was and how much more enjoyable it would have been if I could have tasted her pussy. The least she could have done was 69 me while she was sucking my dick.

She was an amazing lover and we fucked like rabbits. We had sex anytime we had a chance and everywhere. We had sex at her place, at my place. We had sex in both our cars, on my car, under a gazebo, in the woods, and even in a canoe. We had sex at work, after hours of course, except for one time in the basement, which was the only other time I was deprived the taste of her pussy. It was during the one week a month that I fast. She said sex helps relieve the pain menstrual cramps, so we snuck down to the basement for a quickie.

I vividly remember this really hot and humid day when we were fucking at her apartment. The air conditioning couldn't keep up and the sweat was pouring from our bodies. The fucking was intense and the heat and our soaked bodies made it even intense. We were slipping 'n sliding against each other like we were covered in oil and it felt amazing.

There were two dice on her nightstand from a sex game I've played with her several times before. The rules are: she would role the dice and the number that comes up is the number of times that she must cum. But the only orgasms that count are the ones that she feeds me.

Anyhow, I was on top and we were fucking like animals. Shortly after I came, she rolled me over on to my back, got on her knees, straddled my body and sat on my waste. She was dripping with sweat and looked so steamy hot. Then she picked up the dice and tossed them onto the bed. I don't remember the number that rolled, but she yelled it out loud as she scooted up my chest, sat on my face and demanded "Now eat me!"

She knew the drill, regardless of the dice, it was my rule that she get eaten out first, last, and several times in between. But this was the first time I had ever cum inside her without a condom. She looked at me with a bit of concern, uncertain how I would react. She knew that this was very weird and unexpected for me, but she wanted to be eaten out.

I love it when she blows me after I've fucked her...when she willingly tastes herself then swallows my cum. So I should be willing to do the same. No double standards allowed...right? She was staring down at me and waiting for me to get started. She was extremely excited and EXPECTED me to eat her out. Reluctantly I started licking the outside of her pussy and she began to smile a bit. Then I began slipping the just tip of my tongue slowly in and out of her. She was getting even more turned on and began to grind and fuck the tip of my tongue. The more she enjoyed it, the more into it I got. She was talking a little bit dirty and it was hot. My tongue slowly plunged deeper and deeper inside her and she loved it. And I loved that she loved it. Our eyes never broke contact and I could feel her muscles tightening around my tongue. She was squeezing my cum out her pussy and force feeding it back to me. I could taste our juices and I could feel it sliding down the back of my throat. I tried not to swallow, but eventually I had to, it was a reflex. Honestly it wasn't that bad.

After I cleaned her out I flipped her over and ate her out properly until she fed me her cum. Then we passionately kissed, she wanted to taste our love potion, but there wasn't anything left to share.

We continued to get together for a while even after her fiance returned from school, but suddenly it ended without cause, reason or explanation. She's married now and I respect that. I still see her around work and she's still very friendly toward me. We still go out for happy hour and we'll hang out and talk, but I never brought up the past and neither has she.

I don't know what it was about her...if it was her sexual drive; if it was how much she enjoyed receiving oral and how she sometimes took charge; if it was that cute little petite body with pale skin, freckles and red hair; if it was her scent; if it was that she was engaged and it was forbidden lust; or what. But hands down, to this date, July 29th, 2011, she was the most enjoyable girl that I have ever had the pleasure of eating out.

Congrats on your 1st post

No way I am reading all that

welcome puma pete

we will introduce you to wally

Kitler_1959295c.jpg

Hitler cat 'overlooked for adoption because of markings'
Staff at an animal charity have named an abandoned kitten "Kitler" - because she bears an uncanny resemblance to the Nazi leader.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...rlooked-for-adoption-because-of-markings.html

my ADD kicked in after 6th paragraph
good story bro

logo.gif

Welcome to Kitty Beef, your online Premium Cat Meat Supermarket, where you can order your meat, and have it delivered in vacuum sealed freshness directly to your door. We provide top quality meat and stand by all our products.

http://kittybeef.com/