Best Pussy Eating Story

• Start date
  • Replies 194 Comments
  • Views 307,960 Views
BUT (and this is very important) after a while the little bean gets very sensitive and you need to LEAVE IT ALONE or die.

Your choice.

This isn't a story, but more of an experience:

Best head I ever got included: fingering - you guys have to know how to hit the g spot. this is so fucking key. i mean it feels great no matter what you do, but if you know how to do it then you are amazing. I'll post a video on this if needed (which I am assuming is a yes, so I will). At the same time you have lick the clit with your tongue, lick, flick, suck and nibble. very important. if your mouth gets tired use your thumb to rub as you finger her, or your other hand. with your other hand you should do a few things - reach up and grab her tits, pinch the nipples. push down on her pelvic bone above her vagina, a little pressure will make her stomach sink in, making her lift her pussy into you face a little more, allowing you to go deeper, which will drive her wild. if you and she are game, ass play only adds to the pleasure. also to note, with both hands pull back the lips of her vagina, and lick and flick her clit with your tongue, something about that just intensifies the feeling.

and this is why i am on gamelive.

5star.png

Definitely put finger(s) into play when the tongue is at work.

Hawk, how would you do it to Shari if you had the chance?

BUT (and this is very important) after a while the little bean gets very sensitive and you need to LEAVE IT ALONE or die.

Your choice.

SO TRUE, so true.

From what I've been told black men don't go there. That's why Black Chicks love anyone who will.

Anyways more to the point..... I don't know if I should go into the storey of the chick whose clit was hung like a grape..... man that was fun.

From what I've been told black men don't go there. That's why Black Chicks love anyone who will.

Anyways more to the point..... I don't know if I should go into the storey of the chick whose clit was hung like a grape..... man that was fun.

yes do it now

i heard black girls dont give head. i've never heard of black guy not going down.

i have to run off to a friends bday shindig. will be back in a bit. behave yourselves boys.

i heard black girls dont give head. i've never heard of black guy not going down.

i have to run off to a friends bday shindig. will be back in a bit. behave yourselves boys.

How many black guys have gone down on you? :mrx:

Most black guys do not go down.

This isn't a story, but more of an experience:

Best head I ever got included: fingering - you guys have to know how to hit the g spot. this is so fucking key. i mean it feels great no matter what you do, but if you know how to do it then you are amazing. I'll post a video on this if needed (which I am assuming is a yes, so I will). At the same time you have lick the clit with your tongue, lick, flick, suck and nibble. very important. if your mouth gets tired use your thumb to rub as you finger her, or your other hand. with your other hand you should do a few things - reach up and grab her tits, pinch the nipples. push down on her pelvic bone above her vagina, a little pressure will make her stomach sink in, making her lift her pussy into you face a little more, allowing you to go deeper, which will drive her wild. if you and she are game, ass play only adds to the pleasure. also to note, with both hands pull back the lips of her vagina, and lick and flick her clit with your tongue, something about that just intensifies the feeling.

and this is why i am on gamelive.

Love it Cali. To the guys 2 fingers in..... try and tickle the belly button.... you will find the G Spot.... After that just as Cali described..... and the ass play if she is game is all good too...... Finger fucking the ass while licking her will drive her wild.

This thread is priceless.

Stevie!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it Cali. To the guys 2 fingers in..... try and tickle the belly button.... you will find the G Spot.... After that just as Cali described..... and the ass play if she is game is all good too...... Finger fucking the ass while licking her will drive her wild.

This thread is priceless.

The Legend is giving head tips boyyyzzzzzz

WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her clit was like a big grape just hanging there to be played with..... I don't remember how I got her jeans off but she was standing by the washing machine and I was doing batting practice with my tongue..... the clit was huge......

Her clit was like a big grape just hanging there to be played with..... I don't remember how I got her jeans off but she was standing by the washing machine and I was doing batting practice with my tongue..... the clit was huge......

By force? :dunno:

AJ, I got your back. I have witnessed grape type formations as well. Those girls are usually hyper-sensitive and become easily stimulated with the slightest touch.

Is this the best thread into the history of the internetzzzzzz?